Sachvac Eco Mini with 8m Eco Hose Kit
The Sachvac Eco Mini central vacuum unit is ideal for smaller houses and apartments. It provides a compact but powerful vacuum solution if space is an issue
Eco Mini can be used for up to 4 inlet valves, the furthest inlet valve should be no more than 30m away from the central vacuum unit
The Sachvac Eco Mini comes complete with a basic tool set and an 8-meter standard hose
1400 Watt Tangential bypass high speed motor
LED control panel
Built in exhaust muffler
High performance of
- Airwatt 460,
- Waterlift 2700,
- Air flow 144 M3/h
- Easy to empty 12 litre container
- 3 stage filtration
The Eco Mini comes complete with all the basic tools required to clean your home quickly
- 8 meter standard hose (pvc handle and wand)
- Hard floor brush
- Carpet floor brush
- Crevice tool
- Dust brush
- Upholstery tool
- Hose hanger
- Carry Bag
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Sachvac distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Eco Mini Technical Specification
Power: 1.400 W
Power Supply: 230 V
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Airwatts: 460 W
Max. Waterlift: 2.800 mmH20
Max. Air-flow: 175 m3/h
Noise Level: <60 dB
Filtration System: ANTIBACTERIAL + FIBER DISC
Hepa filter surface area: --
Dust container capacity: 12L
Weight: 11 kg
Number of inlet valves: 4-5
Furthest valve from the unit: 30 m
Size of Home: 250 m2
- Download Documentation
Sach Eco Mini Guide
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight