Domus CMX-MULTI MEV Unit
Domus CMX-MULTI mechanical extraction ventilation unit is ideal MEV unit for residential applications, the Domus CMX-MULTI can be installed horizontally or vertically which allows flexible placement.
This unit is compact and has a depth of 125mm, this makes it ideal an idea unit in areas such as small ceiling voids where space is restricted. The CMX-MULTI is suitable for small to medium sized houses and apartments.
The 204x60mm duct connections can be converted to round ducting via the use of additional adaptors if required.
- Integral humidistat
- Very compact, only 125mm deep
- Very lightweight,
- 2 years standard parts warranty
- This unit is available with or without humidity sensor
- This unit can be mounted on the floor, wall or ceiling
- Fantastic SFP as low as 0.14 (W/l/s)
- Max Extract Volume of 409mᶟh
- Dimensions: 595 x 340 x 125 (mm)
- 3 inlet spigots at 204x60mm
- Weight 3.1kg
- This unit has a low energy, high efficiency EC backward curved centrifugal impeller fan/motor assembly with sealed for life bearings suitable for +50°C to -25°C
The outer casing is manufactured from expanded polypropylene, reducing both weight and system noise.
Due to its compact size it allows flexible installation Domus CMX-Multi MEV units can be installed horizontally or vertically and is ideal to be fitted inside kitchen/utility room cupboards, directly into a ceiling or loft space or within a joist space.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Domus distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Download Documentation
MEV & Extractor FansMEV Buyers Guide