Quiet-Vent – Single Connector Plate (408874)
Quiet-Vent single connector plate is suitable for use with artieral systems for MVHR.
An Arterial air distribution system provides a highly robust system, using an arterial system can largely reduce your installation time when compared to a standard system.
Arterial systems combine advantages of semi rigid and traditional ducting systems. The system can be applied in an SAP as a standard rigid system.
Drops between floors to/from the MVHR unit remain in rigid PVC, having the advantage of low space usage and low cost
- Crush resistant semi rigid duct
- Can significantly reduce installation time
- Can be applied in SAP as rigid duct system
- Unique low resistance manifolds
- Simple installation through joists
- Combines the advantages of rigid ducting with the versatility of a semi rigid ducting system
Duct size: 220 x 90mm to 78mm
External: 98mm x 226mm x 66mm (H x L x W)
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Quiet-Vent distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations