Vent Axia Visionex PIR Sensor - 459623
Vent Axia visionex PIR sensor is a movement detector that can be wall or ceiling mounted and can be used with any domestic Vent-Axia mains voltage product. Visionex PIR sensor is also suitable for use with ITC controllers on sensor mode and with Vent-Axia T-Series controllers on ‘auto’ setting.
- Adjustable timer overrun (5-25 minutes).
- Ambient operating temperature range 0°C to +50°C.
- Double insulated.
- Internal use only.
- Fits any UK single gang mounting box.
- Maximum load: 600W inductive.
- Not suitable for use with lighting.
- No switched live required for internal rooms and toilets.
- Range of detection up to 10 metres.
- Supply voltage 220-240V/1/50Hz.
- Volt-free contacts.
- Designed to meet IP43.
The Visionex is designed to fit any UK single mounting box with a minimum depth of 20mm. Fixing centres 60.3mm.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Vent-Axia distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations