Rectangular 204mm x 60mm Fire Collar Range
- The Fire Collar range is a popular solution to prevent the spread of fire by plastic ductwork through concrete walls and floors when you cannot concrete in a sleeve
- Intumescent Fire Collars prevent the spread of fire, smoke and hot gases through plastic pipes which penetrate fire compartment walls and floors.
- They contain intumescent material which reacts under the influence of heat to exert pressure on the pipe as it softens to form a carbonaceous char which provides an effective insulation plug thus preventing smoke and fire passing through to the adjoining compartment.
- Intumescent Fire Collars are suitable for any type of building where a fire compartment wall or floor is penetrated by plastic pipes.
- They have built in fixing brackets which are used to secure it to the structure using the sleeve anchors supplied.
- Stainless steel casing with soffit mounted seals
- Reduced wall thickness for ease of installation in confined spaces
- Suitable for hollow construction, partitions etc.
- Corrosion resistant
- Round versions also available
- Fire Rating: 30 minutes
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight