Quiet-Vent Insulated 10 Point Rear Entry Distribution Box Complete with Adaptors (75mm) - QV75-10150REins
Aluzinc coated steel 10-point distribution box for supply or exhaust air in ventilation systems, for the distribution of air from the ventilation unit through the air ducts.
10 x 75mm spigots connections
1 x 150mm back entry spigot with sealing ring
Supplied with 10 blanking caps and 10 holding clips
This distribution box is internally lined with 20mm sound insulation layer
Dimensions – 500mm x 500mm x 205mm
Recommended installation – secure distribution box to ceiling or floor insert radial pipe until clips engage with radial pipe.
This distribution box requires sealing rings, all unused vents must be covered with blanking caps. This box features a lock ring (included) and when used with a sealing ring, provides an airtight connection.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Quiet-Vent distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight