Quiet-Vent Pro Round Ducting x 50meter - QV75PR-Pro
Quiet-vent round ducting is our most popular type of ducting for heat recovery systems!
High Quality Radial Round Ducting 75mm x 50 meter roll
Minimum recommended bend radius is 150mm
This innovative system uses low resistance ductwork which connect each room to the heat recovery unit via an Air Distribution Box Mix and Match compatibility without any loss of performance with Quiet-Vent round 75mm Radial Ductwork
Suitable for installation below loft insulation, timber wall, concrete ceilings, concrete floors and cavity walls
- Zero leakage ensures highest performance
- only requires a 90mm void to ceilings
- Final connections mechanically sealed
- 50% installation time saving compared to rigid pvc / Metal ducting
- Smooth bore with antistatic and antibacterial inner lining
- Reduces or eliminates noise transfer between rooms (crosstalk)
- High crushability (13 KN/m2)
- Sap Appendix Q listed (Airflow Airflex)
Free delivery if complete order over £500
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight