Quiet-Vent 14 Point Distribution Box 160 Top Entry (75mm) - QV160104MC
14 Port Distribution box
-1 x 160mm top or bottom spigot
- 10 x75mm spigot LHS and
- 4 x 75mm spigot RHS
Ideal for positioning in attic or below concrete ceilings
Self sealing rings to spigot and do not require any sealing rings
Comes complete with 4 x sealing caps for unused 75mm spigots
We also stock 160mm female to 150 male adaptors that allow for the use of 150 ducting (ADP160150) 180mm female to 160 male adaptors that allow for the use of 180 ducting (ADP180160)
850mm long x 185mm wide x 85mm depth
Secure distribution box to ceiling or floor, insert radial pipe till clips engage with radial pipe
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Quiet-Vent distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight