Passivent MEV A151DC G
Passivent MEV A151DC G is normally used with semi-rigid ducting system. It is the most flexible fan for single home and apartments and provides the perfect balance of size and power (one fan per dwelling).
Designed with a flat pressure curve that can be used with humidity-sensitive extracts as part of a Passivent iMEV Local system or conventional air extract valves.
The Passivent MEV A151DC G typically utilises the Quiet-Vent semi-rigid ducting, helping to reduce installation time by 50%. The MEV is eligible for energy use calculations under Appendix Q of SAP – Standard Assessment Procedure for Energy Rating of Dwellings
- Capacity: 275m3/hr @ 120Pa
- Radial duct extraction connections - 6 x 75mm
- Extraction inlet - 1 x 125mm
- External exhaust outlet - 1 x 125mm
- Dimensions (W x L x H) - 392mm x 392mm x 220mm
- Suitable for up to 6 wet rooms
- Energy efficient.
- Can be mounted in various different profiles e.g. on the floor, wall or ceiling.
- Spigot orientation can be changed for even more installation possibilities.
- Rear facing fan blades improve acoustic performance and reduce air resistance which will improve longevity.
- Flat fan curve to mimic a small constant pressure system.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight