Passivent Demand Controlled iMEV - A151DCWCP
The Passivent total iMEV fan is perfect for large residential properties which require individual areas to be monitored and ventilated separately, without the need for occupant involvement
This fan is especially useful for large homes, care homes and student accommodation where extraction may need to increase in different areas at different times, without affecting other areas where additional ventilation is not required
- The constant pressure version is designed to be used with humidity-sensitive extracts as part of a Passivent iMEV Total system
- Its compact size and range of fixing positions means it can be concealed within a roof or cupboard space, with one fan serving multiple dwellings
- This unit features a malfunction warning light to easily identify issues with individual units when multiple fans are used
- Air supply can be done by window trickle vents or passive wall vents
- Automatic demand control maintains effective ventilation
- Capacity - 350m3/hr @ 120Pa
- Dimensions W.L.H. - 399x399x271
- 4 x 125mm extraction terminals
- 1 x 125mm external exhaust
- Humidity sensitive extract units for wet rooms
- Pressure sensitivity within the system will increase fan speed
- Zonal control minimises heat loss from areas where higher extract rates are not required
- Quiet fan running reduces speed at night meaning less occupant disturbance
- Energy efficient
- Can be mounted in various different profiles e.g. on the floor, wall, or ceiling
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Passivent distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight