Passivent A121 Humidity Controlled Extract Valve
Passivent A121 Humidity Controlled Extract Valve can be used with the Passivent central extract units (MEV) for an on demand central system
Passivent A121 Humidity Controlled Extract Grille is designed for ‘wet rooms’ and responds automatically to changes in relative humidity, opening to meet demand. This extract grille works with most central mechanical extract systems to reduce heat loss and save energy. It can be used in wet rooms such as kitchens, utility rooms, bathrooms and en-suites
- Humidity sensitive operation between 30 to 60% relative humidity.
- Virtually maintenance free
- Mechanical operation, no electrical connection required.
- Ventilation flow rate range of 4l/s to 21l/s
- Can be wall or ceiling mounted
- Connects to duct size of 125mm diameter
- Ducted to a centrally located continuously running extract fan which drives the ventilation system
- Front grille removable for cleaning
- Easy installation with no electrical connections
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised Passivent distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Download Documentation
Passivent A121 Catalogue
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight