Panasonic Heat Recovery Ventilation Unit
Heat recovery ventilation unit is designed not only to provide a good indoor air quality, but it is also designed to recovery heat that would otherwise be lost throughout ventilation. These heat recovery ventilation systems are used in low energy home to assist in the retention of heat.
- Designed for areas up to 140m2
- High energy-efficiency rotary heat exchanger with EC – technology fans
- Moisture transfer function to minimize condensation in supply air during wintertime
- The built-in humidity sensor in extract air can be used for demand control
- Control via touch display and start-up wizard for easy commissioning
- Modbus communication via RS-485
- Option to control and Aquarea H or J generation heat pump from PAW-A2W-VENTA control panel (PAW-AW-MSB-H and PAW-VEN-ACCPCB required)
- Weight – 46kg
- Dimensions 500mm x 598mm x 450mm
- 125mm duct diameter
- 100% Summer Bypass
- Passive House Approved
- Provides up to 83% heat recovery efficiency
Control User-Friendly Interface
All settings and features accessible via a control panel, integrated into the front cover. The option for connecting one or more external control panels is available.
- Colour touch screen with a user-friendly interface
- Manual and auto mode or chose preferred settings for the pre-configured user modes
- If Aquarea H and J generations heat pumps are connected with PAW-A2W-VENTA, the heat pump control option appear on the home screen in a separate tab
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Panasonic distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Model PAW-A2W-VENTA Heat Recovery efficiency % 83 Airflow rate Max m3/h 292 Airflow rate @ -Pa m3/h Max dwelling size M2 @.3 ACH 140 Max dwelling size M2 @ .5ACH 125 Max room extraction 5 ERP rating A Specific fan power (lowest) Dimensions W x H x D (mm) 598-450-500 Weight 46 Filtration M5 Post Heater YES Summer Bypass YES Frost protection YES Sound level @3m db.(a) 40 Mounting Wall / Top of cylinder Ductwork connections Top Duct Diameter 125 Condensate drain No Warranty 2 Country of manufacture Lithuania Heat exchanger Rotary Digital Controller Yes Boost Switch control Interactive App Control Yes Internal Humidity control Yes Available room sensors Yes BMS Yes KNX SAP Appendix Q Fireplace mode Yes Alarm system integration Yes Passive House Yes
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight