Nuaire MRXBOXAB-ECO2 Heat Recovery Unit
The MRXBOXAB-ECO2 is a high performance, wall-mounted MVHR unit which is specifically designed for medium to large houses and apartments. With low energy usage and with up to 90% of heat recovered, this system is a whole home system that can ventilate your kitchen and up to 5 wet rooms and will help you achieve high SAP score.
Please note - You can purchase the heat recovery unit with or without the ductwork on this listing
This heat recovery unit and Standard semi rigid radial ducting kit meets the highest and latest Building Regulation requirements and are suitable for newly constructed homes and renovation projects
Please call our sales team on 028 2827 5150 / +353 1526 7452 if you would like more information about upgrading your kit
- Meets the latest building control regulations
- Integral humidity sensor
- Up to 95% Heat recovery
- Summer Bypass
- Specific fan power as low as 0.49 wls
- Fully serviceable unit with all parts accessible
- 5-year warranty: 1-year parts and labour, remaining years parts only
- In addition to a choice of compatible ducting systems a full range of controls, sensors, in-line silencers, floor/wall/ceiling inlet and outlet diffusers are available to complete the installation
- Extracts up to 330 m3/hr Max (288 m3/hr @ 100 Pa)
- Dimensions (H x L x W): 607 x 507 x 357(mm)
- 2 x G3 easy to clean or replace filters
- EPP construction with a metal outer cover
- Integral humidistat that reacts to gradual increases in humidity.
- The unit has 2 x low energy, volume EC motors
- Installation is recommended onto a secure wall
- The Condensate drain is fitted to the bottom of the unit; we recommend that a flexible connection is fitted between the drain and overflow pipe
The unit can be controlled by manual speed settings on the unit with additional boost switches or with the use of an optional (VSC) digital controller
The units has two speeds and is adjusted manually by a boost switch, the fans can be independently adjusted at the unit with potometers located at the front of the unit, All versions have the following functions integrally mounted within the fan unit on a purpose made PCB, all such components pre-wired and factory fitted by the manufacturer:
- Independent control of background supply and extract flow rates.
- Independent control of boost speed supply and extract flow rates.
- Integral heat exchanger frost protection.
- Integral adjustable run on timer.
- Fan failure indication.
- Integral S/L terminal for boost from remote switch, e.g. light switch.
- Indication and controls – The unit also has clear LED visual indication for maintenance, servicing, and operation mode, i.e. summer bypass, frost protection.