Nuaire MRXBOXAB-ECO2 Heat Recovery Unit
The MRXBOXAB-ECO2 is a high performance, wall-mounted MVHR unit which is specifically designed for medium to large houses and apartments. With low energy usage and with up to 90% of heat recovered, this system is a whole home system that can ventilate your kitchen and up to 5 wet rooms and will help you achieve high SAP score.
Please note - You can purchase the heat recovery unit with or without the ductwork on this listing
This heat recovery unit and Basic semi rigid radial ducting kit meets the highest and latest Building Regulation requirements and are suitable for newly constructed homes and renovation projects.
Please call our sales team on 028 2827 5150 / +353 1526 7452 if you would like to upgrade to our Standard or Premium Kits
- Meets the latest building control regulations
- Integral humidity sensor
- Extracts up to 330 m3/hr Max (288 m3/hr @ 100 Pa)
- Up to 95% Heat recovery
- Summer Bypass
- Specific fan power as low as 0.49 wls
- Fully serviceable unit with all parts accessible
- 5-year warranty: 1-year parts and labour, remaining years parts only
- Dimensions (H x L x W): 607 x 507 x 357(mm)
2 x G3 easy to clean or replace filters
The unit can be controlled by manual speed settings on the unit with additional boost switches or with the use of an optional (VSC) digital controller
The units has two speeds and is adjusted manually by a boost switch, the fans can be independently adjusted at the unit with potometers located at the front of the unit, All versions have the following functions integrally mounted within the fan unit on a purpose made PCB, all such components pre-wired and factory fitted by the manufacturer:
• Independent control of background supply and extract flow rates.
• Independent control of boost speed supply and extract flow rates.
• Integral heat exchanger frost protection.
• Integral adjustable run on timer.
• Fan failure indication.
• Integral S/L terminal for boost from remote switch, e.g. light switch.
• Indication and controls – The unit also has clear LED visual indication for maintenance, servicing and operation mode, i.e. summer bypass, frost protection.
Integral Humidity Sensor
Integral humidistat that reacts to gradual increases in humidity.
EPP construction with a metal outer cover
The unit has 2 x low energy, volume EC motors
Installation is recommended onto a secure wall
The Condensate drain is fitted to the bottom of the unit; we recommend that a flexible connection is fitted between the drain and overflow pipe
In addition to a choice of compatible ducting systems a full range of controls, sensors, in-line silencers, floor/wall/ceiling inlet and outlet diffusers are available to complete the installation.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Nuaire distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Ducting Kits
Quiet-Vent Basic Semi Rigid Radial Ducting Kit
Basic (Green) Ducting Kit Contents (125mm) Part Number 4 Point 5 Point 6 Point 7 Point 8 Point 9 Point 10 Point 125mm metal extract valve MW124 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 125mm metal supply valve MW125 2 3 3 4 4 5 6 125mm pipework x 2 meter P125-2 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 125mm pipe connector C125 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 125mm 90' bends B90125 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 150mm to 125mm reducer PVC R150125P 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 Metre foil backed glass fibre insulation INS22 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 125mm exterior grille s/steel louvered cowl SSC125 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 10m roll 125mm insulated flexible ducting IFD125 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Blauberg 75mm x 50 metre regular radial duct (75mm) RK75/50 1 1 1 2 2 3 3 90° Plenum with additional 350mm round pipe (Quiet-Vent) QV75PLEN90 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Blauberg sealing ring (pack of 10) (75mm) RL75 1 1 2 2 2 2 3 QV 6 pt top entry distribution box 150 spigot (75mm) QV75-06150TE 2 2 2 2 QV 10 pt top entry distribution box 150 spigot (75mm) QV75-10150TE 2 2 2
- Technical Specification
Nuaire MRXBOXAB-ECO2 Technical Specification
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Up to 95%
Boost Switch control
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ 100Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size M2
Max room extraction
Kitchen plus 5 extraction points
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
607 x 507 x 357
Yes - 2 x G3
Pre/ Post Heater
Sound level @3m db.(a)
Floor / wall
4 x 125mm
5-year: 1-year parts and labour,
remaining years parts only
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger (PVC)
Available room sensors
Humidity, Timer, PIR
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
- Further Information
Nuaire ECO2 using Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Radial Ducting Kits
A Heat Recovery Ventilation System is Only as Good as the Ducting Used
Following years of experience in heat recovery systems, BPC Ventilation are now able to provide a range of high-quality kits that will provide a quiet and efficient system exceeding building control regulations and are suitable for any competent person to successfully install.
Our Quiet-Vent Radial Semi Rigid Ducting Kits combine the performance benefits of rigid duct and the installation benefits of flexible duct. They work by treating each room individually with a dedicated 75mm duct run from two distribution boxes (manifolds), for supply and extract air at the heat recovery unit.
Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Ducting Kits are the perfect choice for installing a MVHR Heat Recovery System as they provide huge performance benefits whilst dramatically reducing installation time
Order online and purchase our Basic Kit or call our sales and technical teams on 028 2827 5150 / +353 1526 7452 to upgrade to our Standard or Premium Radial Ducting Kit.
Key Kit Features
- Our Basic pipe is crushproof with a smoother inner surface
- Upgrade to our Standard ducting for a crushproof solution with smooth inner antibacterial and antistatic surface
- Upgrade to our Premium ducting for the highest quality ducting - it is easy to bend, is crushproof with a smooth inner antibacterial and antistatic surface
- The pipes have a smooth bore that is hygienic, anti-static, non-porous and odourless which inhibits mould and bacteria growth with low air-flow resistance and has high sound absorption
- The round 75mm pipe is supplied in 50-meter-long rolls and takes more than 13 Kilonewton’s per square metre of pressure to crush it and can even be buried in up to 3 metres of concrete
- No noise transfer (talking, music etc) between rooms (As required and stated in the 2010 Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide)
- No noise generated by high volumes of air being pushed or sucked down ducting (common with branch systems)
- No joins in ducting so it cannot become dislodged if knocked or disturbed e.g. in loft spaces
- 70% Quicker and easier to install compared to traditional branch systems.
- Metal distribution boxes – very robust and durable, various sizes
- Can easily overcome site obstacles and can be worked through around joists with ease
- Fully cleanable and one of the only systems on the market that is - making it ideal for Heat Recovery System installations as it offers long-term Guaranteed Installed Performance
- Superior 100% airtightness as there is up to 85% less joins and any fittings use rubber seals
- Ideal for metal web and engineer joists
- SAP Appendix Q and Passive House Approved (classed as solid rigid on SAP)
Design and Supply
As leading heat recovery specialists our in-house designers can provide a comprehensive and bespoke design backed up with our technical experts that can answer any queries you may have.
Free delivery is included to any mainland UK or ROI address on orders over £200. We are one of the few specialists that can provide quick or priority dispatch to any location using professional logistics companies, we are able to deliver to any other location on request.
If required all products in the kits can be changed or altered to suit your specific needs before dispatch and if you do require extra materials, we will supply these to you at the same highly discounted rates.
Any products not required can be returned for a refund (excluding return delivery cost & restocking fee).
Installation and Commissioning
All systems on completion of the installation require commissioning to insure it is working as intended, BPC have a network of commissioning engineers or we can supply you with a DIY air meter including a commissioning guide.
The systems have been painstakingly designed to be suitable for any competent person to install but we also have a large network of installers if required throughout the UK and Ireland if required.
How Does a Radial System Work?
Radial ducting is the latest innovation on ventilation systems and can provide a quieter and more efficient ventilation system compared to solid rigid ductwork.
All our radial ducting options are a system of individual smooth bore pipes which are crushproof, semi flexible with zero air loss. Our Standard and Premium ducting have an anti-static and antibacterial lining which individually connects each room to a distribution box (manifold).
The distribution box takes mass airflow directly from the MVHR Heat Recovery Unit and allows lower rates to pass through to each individual room run eliminating noise transfer and increasing the efficiency of the heat recovery unit.
The radial ducting is designed to be installed below the loft insulation to provide a superior heat retention over pre-insulated solid rigid above the loft insulation.
Radial semi rigid ducting is suitable for any type of property; including timber framed houses, passive house approval homes and can be used in areas with limited access.
Our premium radial semi rigid ducting is available in both circular (75mm or 90mm) and oval (51mmx114mm) fittings.
Alternative Duct Options
As well as our Basic, Standard & Premium ducting options, we can stock and supply Solid Rigid PVC, Galvanised Steel and Thermal EPP (foam) ducting if preferred.
- €21.70 including VAT Excluding VAT €18.08including VAT
- €32.74 including VAT Excluding VAT €27.28including VAT
- €6.80 including VAT Excluding VAT €5.67including VAT
- €9.80 including VAT Excluding VAT €8.17including VAT
- €40.14 including VAT Excluding VAT €33.45including VAT
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight