Lindab Metal Reducers
Manufactured from galvanised metal
Constructed of high quality durable galvanised metal
Manufactured without seals
Male spigots, will fit inside round metal ducting or female sockets
Made in the UK
Perfectly suited for ducting your ventilation system, kitchen extractor fan, bathroom fan or in-line extract fans
Can be used to connect long ductwork run for a variety of purposes including whole house ventilation, passive stack vent, positive input, air conditioning, HVAC, and heat recovery systems
- UK manufactured
- Pipe ends are female and will accept male fittings such as bends and grilles.
- Lengths of duct channel can be joined together using a male connector.
- Easy to install and durable, just push-fit duct and fittings together.
- Compatible with most other manufactures
- Extensive range of fittings, outlets, and grilles available
- Galvanised male coupling, used to join circular ducts or other female fittings
- This version is supplied without 'safe' push fit seals
- Fittings without safe seals should be joined using appropriate fixing methods
- Our fittings are produced in accordance with DW144 with a zinc coating weight of 275g/m2, and have a rolled edge for safer handling and improved alignment
Compatible with most other lead manufacturers for galvanised metal ducting
Solid rigid ducting is suitable for use in all buildings to provide superior airflow performance vs. comparative size rectangular or flexible PVC or aluminium duct. Suitable to use in compliance with Part F Building Regulations.
To provide the best performance in airtightness and durability we recommend you provide greater mechanical strength to a joint by using a combination of plastic ducting sealant and aluminium duct sealing tape
Apply duct sealant to the male fitting
Apply aluminium duct sealing tape over joint
Alternatively, you can use self-sealing fittings that speed up the time taken by up to 70% and can be easily dismantled
Insulation of Ductwork
It is important that any ducting located in a cold area (e.g. loft space) to be insulated. The insulation needs to be the equivalent of 25mm thick and have a thermal conductivity of 0.04W/(m.k) or less.
This ensures that condensation doesn’t form due to the difference in air temperature inside the duct when compared to the air temperature in the cold space.
If you don’t have a loft space there is still a need for insulated ducting on the intake and exhaust legs, as they will be carrying cold air in a warm space. The level of insulation can be achieved by wrapping duct in a layer of 25mm duct wrap that has a silver foil face on a 25mm rockwool
It is also worth noting that foil wrap with air bubbles (bubble wrap) is no longer applicable in building control regulations
Metal reduces are available in a range of sizes:
- 125 - 100 Reducer
- 150 - 100 Reducer
- 150 - 125 Reducer
- 160 - 150 Reducer
- 180 - 150 Reducer
- 180 - 160 Reducer
- 200 - 150 Reducer
- 100 - 160 Reducer
- 250 - 150 Reducer
If you require larger ductwork we recommend you use metal spiral ducting and fittings due to superior strength
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Technical Specification
Metal Reducers Technical Specification
125-100 150-100 150-125 160-150 180-150 180-160 200-150 200-160 250-150 Product Type Reducer Reducer Reducer Reducer Reducer Reducer Reducer Reducer Reducer Length (mm) 125 150 150 160 180 180 200 200 250 Width (mm) 125 150 150 160 180 180 200 200 250 Weight (Kg) 0.140 0.160 0.170 0.250 0.240 0.270 0.340 0.260 0.560 Temp Max (°C) 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight