Lindab XHBQ 650 TPA Heat Recovery Unit
Lindab XHBQ 650 heat recovery units are suitable for domestic and commercial applications. XHBQ heat recovery units improve indoor air quality, these units are suitable for applications such as health & leisure facilities, offices, schools and colleges. Having good air quality can improve concentration and work productivity in settings such as work and education environments.
- Recovers up to 74% of outgoing heat.
- Airflow capacity @100Pa - 600 m3h/r
- A class energy efficiency
- Energy saving BLDC motor with quiet operation
- Improve indoor air quality
- 3 variable speeds – low / medium / high
- Auto summer by pass
- Control – BMS, CO2, humidity and external demand
- Optional Digital Controller
- Horizontally mounted units
- ERP ready
- Dimensions L x W x H – 1222mm x 884mm x 340mm
- Weight – 64 Kg
3 variable speeds, airflow rates for each speed:
- Low – 515m3/h
- Medium – 650m3/h
- High - 650m3/h
XHBQ units have a range of intelligent control options:
- CO2 control
- BMS control
- Humidity control
- External demand control
XHBQ heat recovery units feature easily maintained air filters, the filters remove pollutants from incoming air.
Lindab XHBQ units incorporate a highly efficient counter flow heat exchanger which recovers up to 74% of normally lost heat.
XHBQ heat recovery units are fitted with energy saving BLDC motors with quiet operation.
XHBQ units are slim which allows installation to be flexible. They are horizontally mounted and can be installed in areas that may not have much space.
Insulation of Ductwork:
It is important that any ducting that is located in cold areas (e.g. loft space) is insulated. The insulation needs to be the equivalent of 25mm thick and have a thermal conductivity of 0.04W/(m.k) or less.
2 year parts guarantee
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation:
- Authorised Lindab distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Technical Specification
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Up to 74%
Yes – optional extra
Boost Switch control
Airflow rate @ 100Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size M2
Max room extraction
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions L x W x H (mm)
1222 x 884 x 340
Sound level @3m db.(a)
Low - 30
Medium - 34
High - 35
4 side connections
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger
Available room sensors
BMS - KNX
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
A Class Energy Efficiency
- Download Documentation
Lindab XHBQ Heat Recovery Unit Catalogue
- €97.63 including VAT Excluding VAT €81.36including VAT
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight