Komfovent Verso Commercial Heat Recovery Units
These units are specified directly to your projects, please contact our team on 028 2827 5150 / +353 1526 7452
Verso units are designed for efficient ventilation and are suitable for various types of projects. You can choose a unified unit from the version standard series, or pro which can be specifically tailored to meet your requirements. Large number of configurations (vertical, horizontal, flat, and universal type with rotary or plate heat exchangers) allow you to always select optimal and most efficient solution.
Non-freezing rotary heat exchangers efficiently recovery heat and cold, they control the humidity and provide comfort throughout the year.
Ultra-premium efficient IE5 class PM fan motors minimize power consumption and ensure durability of the unit.
Energy Saving Technologies
Units are equipped with the most efficient and advanced technical solutions: high efficiency PM/EC of ultra and premium classes, non-freezing condensing and sorption rotary heat exchangers, high efficiency counter flow heat exchangers, high surface area air filters. All of these solutions greatly reduce operational costs and shorten playback time.
- Unit capacity 100-8000m3/h
- R models feature a rotary heat exchanger
- CF models feature a counterflow plate heat exchanger
- Supply air unit verso S
- Vertical, horizontal, flat, or universal applications
- Compact design
- Specifically tailored to meet your requirements. This series offers large number of configurations and integrated c5 control system
- Unit capacity 1000-40000 m3/h
- 10 basic sizes for various combinations
- Professionally convenient software
- Selection of desired heat exchanger, fan, heater/cooler
In Verso series unit plug type fans are used, so, unit are silent and use electricity effectively. The fans are valanced statically and dynamically, based on the ISO 1940 standard; therefore, unit vibration is minimal and meets all requirements
- Highest energy efficiency – 93%
- Ultra-premium IE5 performance class according to IEC
- Compact dimensions and low weight
- Wide range of regulation while maintaining high performance
- Low heat dissipation
- Reliability and durability
- The shortest payback times
- The highest efficiency of the wheel with backward curved blades
- Static efficiency up to 80%
- Statically and dynamically balanced in accordance with the standard ISO1940
- Metal – composite, aluminium, or painted steel
Convenient and Safe
Unit design assures effective transportation and easy installation. Separate parts are compacts, without projecting parts; therefore, it is easy to transport them to a designated area of the building, where they are later assembled. Finished air handling units are delivered to the customer in packages that are ready to be transported.
Filters, fans, heat exchangers, coolers and other components are easily accessible during use; if necessary, they can easily be replaced. A new filter clamping mechanism not only assures tightness, but also essentially simplifies filter change procedure.
Unit doors are mounted with firm and aesthetic-looking hinges and are locked with convenient and elegant locks. Door deals are made of firm and elastic foam-type gaskets, which are automatically fastened to the door by the newest machinery and are long-lasting and hermetic.
Effective and Universal
Unit walls are made of galvanized steel sheet with 50mm thickness insulation. This assures not only effective heat and noise insulation, but also a high level of fire resistance. Air handling unit accessories - external grilles for supply/exhaust vents, hood, and roof - allow installing unit outside.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Komfovent distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight