Komfovent RHP 600-U Air Handling Unit
Komfovent RHP range are air handling units with an integrated heat pump, this unit features all HVAC systems in one unit providing complete indoor microclimate control. Komfovent RHP 600-U air handling unit provides ventilation in premises up to 400m2
“We highly recommend these units for someone only looking for the best as this new range of innovative units with integrated heat pump. This unit range is most advance and superior with its two-stage energy recovery by rotary heat exchanger and heat pump, there is no other unit available like this. Units are suitable for all climates and countries.”
RHP units with heat pump drain
- Extremely high energy efficiency
- Provides total comfort all year long
- Supplies fresh, clean and dust free air
- Heating and humidity recovery in winter
- Cooling and dehumidifying in summer
- Plug and play installation
- Compact design
- Provides Ventilation, Cooling, supplementary heating, air filtration and humidity control
*Additional accessories may be required
- Suitable for home sizes up to 375m2
- Maximum airflow rate - 650m3/h
- Weight - 194kg
- Sound level @ 3m - 41dB(A)
- Dimensions W x H x D - 1254mm x 878mm x 650mm
- Duct diameter 200mm
Two Step Heating and Cooling Recovery
To reach maximum efficiency these units are designs to recovery energy in two steps
Step 1: Recovery by enthalpy rotary heat exchanger
Step 2: Recovery by reversible heat pump
Cooling Mode - due to cooling recovery by rotary heat exchanger, the air temperature after the rotor is lower than the outside air temperature. Condensation temperature in this case is lower, which results in reduced compressor electricity consumption compared with outdoor condensing unit
Heating Mode - a highly efficient rotary heat exchanger is used for first-stage heat recovery, recovering the biggest part of the heat of extracted air. For second-stage heat recovery and supply air temperature control a heat pump is used
Intelligent control with algorithms and reliable components to ensure safe and efficient operation. This unit can be controlled via a digital C5.1 controller
RHP units are constructed of galvanized steel sheets, which are powder coated. Mineral wool is used for thermal insulation and sound attenuation. Unit cover panels are 45 mm thick.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Komfovent distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Komfovent RHP 600-U
Heat Recovery efficiency %
80% / 60%
Boost Switch control
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Max dwelling size M2
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
1254mm x 805mm x 650mm
M5, optional F7
Sound level @3m db.(a)
Side & Top
4 x 200
Country of manufacture
Rotary heat exchanger
Available room sensors
BMS - KNX
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight