Blauberg Komfort EC SB-350 Heat Recovery Unit with S14 Controller
Blauberg Komfort EC SB350 is a wall-mounted heat recovery air handling unit suitable for supplying and extracting air in dwellings such as flats, apartments, houses and other buildings. The heat recovery feature minimises heat loss, this controllable air exchange provides the best suitable indoor microclimate for your home.
- Heat recovery up to 85%
- Passive House Approved
- Maximum airflow rates of 415 m3/h
- Suitable with 160mm ducting
- Rubber sealed air ducts for secure air tight connections
- 100% summer bypass
- G4 filters required, optional F7 filter
- A+ SEC class
- Highly efficient EC motors
- 28 dB(A) sound level
- Complete with integrated control system with wall mounted control panel
- 10m cable is provided for connection of the unit and control panel
- Weight – 63 kg
- Dimensions W x H x D – 610mm x 675mm x 730mm
- 5 years warranty
This unit requires 3 x G4 panel filters for the supply and extract air filtration. An optional F7 filter can be used on the air supply.
The Komfort EC SB 350 features a polystyrene counter-flow heat exchanger, it has a large surface area allowing for high heat recovery efficiency ranging from 85% to 98%.
A drain pan is situated under the heat exchanger to collect any condensation, it is fitted with a drain pipe for condensate removal.
The unit has an electronic freeze protection system that prevents the heat exchanger from freezing in cold seasons. If the temperature senses temperatures that are very cold, the supply fan turns off allowing the heat exchanger to be warmed by the extracted air. After the freezing danger is over, the supply fan is activated, and the unit runs in standard operation mode.
The Komfort EC SB comes with an integrated control system with a S14 wall mounted control panel. A 10m cable is supplied with the unit to connect the control panel.
S14 controller features:
- Use to activate / deactivate the unit
- Airflow control 3 speed selection
- Control opening/closing of bypass damper for summer ventilation
- Alarm Indication
- Filter change indication
Further features of S14 controller along with installed software:
- Fan speed adjustment 0-100%
- Individual speed control for both supply and extract fans
- Temperature control for freeze protection system
- Operate and control filter maintenance timer
- Error code indication
- Upgrade software versions from controller
- Bypass and humidity level control
The Komfort EC SB range is constructed of double-skinned polymer coated steel panels. The panels are internally lined with a 40mm mineral wool layer for heat and sound insulation.
The ductwork connections are located at the top of the unit and feature rubber seals for airtight connections to the ducting system.
This unit features highly efficiently external rotor EC motors and centrifugal impellers with backward curved blades
The Komfort EC SB 350 is designed to be installed via wall mounting. The units’ casing is universal, if required the side of the air ducts can be changed – you can do this by turning the unit 180° and reverse the front and back panels.
When installing the unit, there must be enough space to connect the condensate drain (condensate drainage kit available separately).
Width x Height x Depth (mm)
610 x 675 x 730
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Blauberg distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Blauberg Komfort EC SB 350
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Up to 85%
Airflow Rate Max m3/h
Airflow Rate @ -PA m3/h
375 @ 100Pa
Max dwelling size m2 @ .3 ACH
Max dwelling size m2 @ .5 ACH
Max room extraction
Kitchen + 7 wet rooms
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
3 x G4, 1 x F7
Pre/ Post Heater
Freeze protection system
Sound level @3m db.(a)
Wall / Floor
4 top ductwork connections
Condensate drainage kit available separately
Country of manufacture
3 speed S14 LED controller
Boost Switch control
No (optional timer box)
Interactive App Control
Internal Humidity Control
Available room sensors
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
Blauberg Komfort EC SB350 Catalogue
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight