Blauberg Komfort EC SB-350 Heat Recovery Unit with WiFi
Blauberg Komfort EC SB350 is a wall-mounted heat recovery air handling unit suitable for supplying and extracting air in dwellings such as flats, apartments, houses, and other buildings. The heat recovery feature minimises heat loss, this controllable air exchange unit provides the best suitable indoor microclimate for your home.
- Up to 85% heat recovery
- Controlled via Wi-Fi
- Passive House Approved
- Suitable with 160mm ducting
- Rubber sealed air ducts for secure airtight connections
- Highly efficient EC motors
- 100% summer bypass
- G4 filters required, optional F7 filter
- A+ SEC class
- 5 years warranty
- 28 dB(A) sound level
- Weight – 63 kg
- Dimensions W x H x D (mm) – 730 x 675 x 610
- Maximum airflow rates of 415 m3/h
- This unit requires 3 x G4 panel filters for the supply and extract air filtration
- The supply air filter can be replaced with an optional F7 filter
- This unit features highly efficiently external rotor EC motors and centrifugal impellers with backward curved blades
- The Komfort EC SB range is constructed of double-skinned polymer coated steel panels. The panels are internally lined with a 40mm mineral wool layer for heat and sound insulation
- The ductwork connections are located at the top of the unit and feature rubber seals for airtight connections to the ducting system
The Komfort EC SB 350 features a counter-flow heat exchanger constructed of polystyrene, it has a large surface area allowing high heat recovery efficiency.
There is a drain pan situated under the heat exchanger that collects any condensation, the drain pan is fitted with a drainpipe for condensate removal.
The unit has an electronic freeze protection system that prevents the heat exchanger from freezing in cold seasons. If the temperature senses temperatures that are very cold, the supply fan turns off allowing the heat exchanger to be warmed by the extracted air. After the freezing danger is over, the supply fan is activated, and the unit runs in standard operation mode.
The Komfort EC SB 350 is designed to be installed via wall mounting. The casing of this unit is universal, if required the side of the air ducts can be changed – you can do this by turning the unit 180° and reverse the front and back panels.
When mounting the unit, it is important to leave space to connect the condensate drain (condensate drainage kit available separately).
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Blauberg distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Blauberg Komfort EC SB 350
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Up to 85%
Airflow Rate Max m3/h
Airflow Rate @ -PA m3/h
375 @ 100Pa
Max dwelling size m2 @ .3 ACH
Max dwelling size m2 @ .5 ACH
Max room extraction
Kitchen + 7 wet rooms
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
730 x 675 x 610
3 x G4, 1 x F7
Pre/ Post Heater
Freeze protection system
Sound level @3m db.(a)
Wall / Floor
4 top ductwork connections
Country of manufacture
3 speed S14 LED controller
Boost Switch control
No (optional timer box)
Interactive App Control
Internal Humidity Control
Available room sensors
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
MVHR Buyers Guide
- from €1,688.22including VAT
- €28.81 including VAT Excluding VAT €24.01including VAT
- €9.22 including VAT Excluding VAT €7.68including VAT
- €3.46 including VAT Excluding VAT €2.88including VAT
- €42.65 including VAT Excluding VAT €35.54including VAT
- from €20.87including VAT
- from €298.32including VAT
- from €298.32including VAT
- €32.74 including VAT Excluding VAT €27.28including VAT
- €19.60 including VAT Excluding VAT €16.33including VAT
- €12.11 including VAT Excluding VAT €10.09including VAT
- €124.25 including VAT Excluding VAT €103.54including VAT
- €122.17 including VAT Excluding VAT €101.81including VAT
- €5.42 including VAT Excluding VAT €4.52including VAT
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight