Blauberg Komfort EC SB-250 Heat Recovery Unit with S14 Controller
The Komfort EC SB250 wall mounted unit is a highly efficient wall mounted heat recovery unit that recovers up to 85% of heat normally lost.
- Up to 85% heat recovery
- Duct Diameter 160mm
- 100% summer by pass
- 30mm mineral wool insulation
- Air temperature -25°C to +60°C
- Highly efficient counter-flow heat exchanger
- Complete with wall mounted control panel
- Features highly efficient EC motors
- Energy saving and high efficiency
- Rubber sealed spigots for air tight connections
- Warranty – 5 Years
- Weight – 51 kg
- Dimensions W x H x D – 567mm x 788mm x 989mm
This unit requires a G4 and a F7 filter on the supply air and requires a G4 extract filter.
This unit features a counter-flow heat exchanger, this highly efficient heat exchanger recovers up to 85% of heat that would normally be lost. There is a drain pan situated under the heat exchanger block.
The Komfort EC SB250 comes with an integrated control system with a S14 wall mounted control panel. A 10m cable comes supplied with the unit to connect the control panel.
S14 controller features:
- Use to activate / deactivate the unit
- Airflow control 3 speed selection
- Control opening/closing of bypass damper for summer ventilation
- Alarm Indication
- Filter change indication
Further features of S14 controller along with installed software:
- Fan speed adjustment 0-100%
- Individual speed control for both supply and extract fans
- Temperature control for freeze protection system
- Operate and control filter maintenance timer
- Error code indication
- Upgrade software versions from controller
- Bypass and humidity level control
The casing of this unit is constructed of double-skinned polymer coated steel panels. The panels are lined with a 30mm mineral wool layer providing sound and heat insulation.
The panels are fitted with hinges for easy access to the units internal for cleaning and maintenance.
The duct connections are situated at the top of the unit and are constructed with rubber seals to ensure an airtight connection for duct work connections.
The Komfort EC SB250 model is fitted with highly efficient external rotor EC motors and centrifugal impellers with forward curved blades for the air supply and air exhaust. The featured EC motors are guaranteed to provide high performance, a low noise level and are totally speed controllable.
Komfort EC SB250 heat recovery unit is designed to be wall or floor mounted. This unit is very versatile, if required the side of the duct connections can be changed, to do this turn the unit 180° and reverse the front and back panels.
When mounting this unit please ensure to leave enough space for the condensate connection. The unit features a drain system, the condensation drainage kit is available separately.
Weight x Height x Depth
489mm x 788mm x 567mm
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised Blauberg distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Technical Specification
Blauberg Komfort EC SB 250
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Up to 85%
Airflow Rate Max m3/h
Airflow Rate @ -PA m3/h
250 @ 100Pa
Max dwelling size m2 @ .3 ACH
Max dwelling size m2 @ .5 ACH
Max room extraction
Kitchen + 4 wet rooms
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
567 x 788 x 989
2 x G4, 1 x F7
Pre/ Post Heater
Freeze protection system
Sound level @3m db.(a)
Wall / Floor
4 top ductwork connections
Country of manufacture
3 speed S14 LED controller
Boost Switch control
No (optional timer box)
Interactive App Control
Internal Humidity Control
Available room sensors
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight