Blauberg Commercial Horizontal Konfort EC DE-1100-3.3-S11 Heat Recovery Unit with Heater
The Blauberg Komfort EC DE-1100-3.3 horizontal commercial heat recovery unit features an integrated control system with a S11 wall mounted control panel and sensor display.
- Heat recovery up to 90%
- Maximum airflow rates of 1100 m3/h
- Suitable for 250mm ducting systems
- Includes 10m cable for connection of the unit and control panel
- Highly efficient counter-flow aluminium heat exchanger
- Mineral wool lined panels for heat and sound insulation
- Aluzinc casing
- Sound level – 52 dB(A)
- F7 and G4 filtration
- Suitable for temperate -25°C to +40°C
- Electronic frost protection
- Dimensions W x H x D – 1346mm x 317mm x 1350mm
- Weight – 95 kg
- Warranty – 5 years
The outer casing is constructed of double skinned aluzinc panels that are internally lined with a 20mm mineral wool layer for both sound and insulation. The unit features fixing brackets on the casing with absorbing connectors to allow easy installation.
The spigot connections feature rubber seals to ensure an airtight system when tis unit is connected to the ducting system.
The unit features a service panel that gives easy access to the internals of the machine, this allows the user to easily clean, maintain or change the unit’s filters as necessary without any hassle.
The fans in this model are highly efficient external rotor EC motors and centrifugal impellers with backward curved blades, these are used on both the extract and supply air. EC motors meet the latest demands regarding to energy saving and highly efficient ventilation. The fans have a low noise level and their speeds are totally controllable.
This unit features an electric heater for operation during colder seasons when the outside temperature is low. The heater is activated to warm up the supply air flow if the set indoor air temperature cannot be reached by means of only heat recovery.
There are two integrated overheating protection thermostats, one that is set at 60°C with an automatic restart, and the other is set to 90°C with a manual restart.
Komfort EC DE-1100-3.3 requires 1 x G4 and 1 x F7 filter.
This unit comes complete with an integrated control system with wall mounted control panel and sensor display.
Control panel features include:
- Turning the unit off and on
- Setting speed requirements – each speed is set individually in the set-up process
- Operation of opening or closing the summer bypass
- Set and maintain room and duct temperatures
- Timer activation/ deactivation set up
- Day and week scheduled operation options
- Filter control
- Fire alarm panel
Cooler control and supply and exhaust air damper control is available separately and cannot be controlled from the control panel.
The unit is designed to be ceiling mounting with fixing brackets. This unit requires access on either the left or right-hand side panel, a correctly installed unit must allow access for servicing, filter replacement and condensate drain.
Width x Height x Depth - 1346 x 317 x 1350
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Blauberg distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Blauberg Komfort EC DE-1100-3.3
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Up to 90%
Airflow Rate Max m3/h
Airflow Rate @ -PA m3/h
1000 @ 150Pa
Max dwelling size m2 @ .3 ACH
Max dwelling size m2 @ .5 ACH
Max room extraction
Kitchen + 20 wet rooms
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
1346 x 317 x 1350
1 x G4, 1 x F7
Pre/ Post Heater
Yes – 3kw
Freeze protection system
Sound level @3m db.(a)
4 side ductwork connections
Condensate drainage kit available separately
Country of manufacture
S11 digital controller
Boost Switch control
No (optional timer box)
Interactive App Control
Internal Humidity Control
Available room sensors
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
Blauberg Komfort EC DE Catalogue
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight