Blauberg Horizontal Komfort EC DB-250 Heat Recovery Unit with S14 Controller
The Komfort EC DB250 heat recovery unit from Blauberg Ventilation is suitable for applications such as flats, apartments and houses. This unit features an integrated control system with S14 wall mounted control panel.
- Up to 73% Heat Recovery
- Airflow up to 300 m3/h
- Controllable air changes
- Compatible with 150mm ducting
- Integrated control system
- S14 wall mounted control panel
- 100% summer by pass
- Suitable for temperatures from -25°C to +60°C
- Detachable service plates for filter maintenance operations
- Highly efficient external rotor EC motors
- Dynamically balanced impellers
- Dimensions W x H x D (mm) – 947 x 227 x 704
- Weight – 29 kg
- 5 years warranty
This unit requires 1 x G4 and 1 x F8 filter.
Komfort EC DB models feature a cross-flow aluminium heat exchanger.
The Komfort EC DB250 unit incorporates an integrated control system with the S14 wall mounted control panel. The unit is equipped with a Type B USB connector for advanced options alongside an installable software.
S14 controller features:
- Use to activate / deactivate the unit
- Airflow control 3 speed selection
- Control opening/closing of by pass damper for summer ventilation
- Alarm Indication
- Filter change indication
Further features of S14 controller along with installed software:
- Fan speed adjustment 0-100%
- Individual speed control for both supply and extract fans
- Temperature control for freeze protection system
- Operate and control filter maintenance timer
- Error code indication
- Upgrade software versions from controller
- Bypass and humidity level control
The Komfort EC DB250 unit is constructed of double-skinned aluzinc panels that are internally filled with 40mm mineral wool layer for heat and sound insulation.
The casing panels ensure easy access to the to the internal parts of the unit for ease of maintenance.
The spigot connections are rubber sealed to ensure an air tight system when being the ductwork is fitting to the unit.
This unit features an EC electronically commutated motor, with backward curved blades for both supply and exhaust airflows. An EC motor feature high performance, low noise level and a controllable speed range. The fans have dynamically balanced impellers.
The units are designed to be floor or ceiling mounted, with the spigots facing upwards. When mounting the unit, please leave enough space for the condensate drain connection.
Width x Height x Depth (mm)
947 x 227 x 704
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Blauberg distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Blauberg Komfort EC DB250
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Up to 73%
Airflow Rate Max m3/h
Airflow Rate @ -PA m3/h
200 @ 100Pa
Max dwelling size m2 @ .3 ACH
Max dwelling size m2 @ .5 ACH
Max room extraction
Kitchen + 3 wet rooms
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
947 x 227 x 704
1 x G4, 1 x F8
Pre/ Post Heater
Freeze protection system
Sound level @3m db.(a)
Floor / Ceiling
4 side ductwork connections
Condensate drainage kit available separately
Country of manufacture
3 speed S14 LED controller
Boost Switch control
No (optional timer box)
Interactive App Control
Internal Humidity Control
Available room sensors
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
Blauberg Komfort EC DB Catalogue
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight