Blauberg Horizontal Komfort Ultra D105-A Heat Recovery Unit
Komfort Ultra D105-A is a single room heat recovery unit with controllable air exchanges for creating the best thermal comfort in your home. This unit is controlled by an external speed switch to control the units three fan speeds.
- Single room heat recovery unit suitable for apartments, flats, houses and other buildings
- Up to 72% heat recovery
- Maximum air flow rate of 106 m3/h
- Controllable air exchanges
- Compatible with 125mm ducting
- 3 selectable fan speeds
- Integrated frost protection
- Integrated overheating protection
- Easy installation
- Dynamically balanced impellers
- Weight - 13 kg
- Dimensions (mm) W x H x D – 374 x 215 x 497
- 1-year warranty
The Komfort Ultra D105-A requires 1 x G4 filter.
This unit has two types of plate cross-flow heat exchangers
- Aluminium heat exchanger – recovers extract air sensible energy
- Polymerized cellulose enthalpy heat exchanger – recovers sensible energy and latent energy from the extracted air.
These heat exchangers are ideal for use in colder climates as they feature frost protection and they produce no condensation. There is an integrated electronic frost protection which prevents freezing in cold seasons. In case of the heat exchangers freezing the temperature sensor the supply fan is stopped to let warm air into the heat exchanger, once the supply fan is turned on the unit reverts to normal operation.
The air flows within the heat exchanger are fully separated, no odour or contaminants that are contained in the air will be transferred to the supply air.
The unit has three selectable speeds that are controlled by an external DCP-3/5 speed switch:
1 – 57 m3/h, 24 dBA
2 – 78 m3/h, 32 dBA
3 – 106 m3/h, 41 dBA
The outer casing is constructed of double-skinned aluzinc panels and features mounting angles for easy installation. The panels are internally filled with a 15mm PE foam layer for sound and heat insulation.
The spigot connections are situated at the sides, they are rubber sealed for airtight duct connections. Both the supply and extract spigots have backdraft dampers.
To allow ease access for cleaning and maintenance the unit features a hinged side panel.
Komfort Ultra D105-A has asynchronous motors for both supply and exhaust. The unit features a centrifugal impeller with forward curved blades, this ensures a high air pressure with a low noise level. The fans are equipped with ball bearing for longer service life.
The unit is suitable for horizontal installation indoors, it can be mounted in false ceilings as it is a compact size.
Width x Height x Depth - 374 x 215 x 497
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Blauberg distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Blauberg Komfort Ultra D105-A
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Up to 72%
Airflow Rate Max m3/h
Airflow Rate @ -PA m3/h
90 @ 50Pa
Max dwelling size m2 @ .3 ACH
Max dwelling size m2 @ .5 ACH
Max room extraction
Kitchen + 1 wet rooms
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
1 x G4
Pre/ Post Heater
Freeze protection system
Sound level @3m db.(a)
Floor / Ceiling
4 side ductwork connections
Condensate drainage kit available separately
Country of manufacture
Cross flow (aluminium)
Boost Switch control
No (optional timer box)
Interactive App Control
Internal Humidity Control
Available room sensors
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight