Blauberg Horizontal Komfort Ultra D105-A Heat Recovery Unit
Komfort Ultra D105-A is a single room heat recovery unit with controllable air exchange for creating the best heat comfort in your home. This unit is controlled by an external speed switch to control the units three fan speeds.
- Single room heat recovery to supply and extract in apartments, flats, houses and other buildings
- Controllable air exchanges
- 3 fan speeds
- Easy installation
- Integrated frost protection
- Integrated overheating protection
- Dynamically balanced impellers
- Heat recovery up to 72%
- Maximum airflow rate of 106 m3/h
- Compatible with 125mm ducting
- Weight - 13 kg
- Dimensions W x H x D – 374mm x 215mm x 497mm
- 1-year warranty
- Requires 1 x G4 filter
- The unit features a centrifugal impeller with forward curved blades, this ensure a high air pressure with a low noise level
- The fans are equipped with ball bearing for longer service life
- To be installed indoors, suitable for horizontal installation
- This unit can be mounted in a false ceiling as it is a compact size
This unit features two types of plate crossflow heat exchangers
Aluminium heat exchanger – recovers extract air sensible energy
Polymerized cellulose enthalpy heat exchanger – recovers sensible energy and latent energy from the extracted air.
These heat exchangers are suitable for use in colder climates as they both have frost protection and produce no condensation. There is an integrated electronic frost protection which prevents freezing in cold seasons. In case of the heat exchangers freezing the temperature sensor the supply fan is stopped to let warm air into the heat exchanger, once the supply fan is turned on the unit reverts to normal operation.
Within the heat exchanger, the air flows are fully separating, no odour or contaminants that are contained in the air will be transferred to the supply air.
The units air flow is controlled by the external DCP-3/5 speed switch
The unit has three selectable speeds:
1 – 57 m3/h, 24 dBA
2 – 78 m3/h, 32 dBA
3 – 106 m3/h, 41 dBA
The outer casing is constructed of double-skinned aluzinc panels, the casing features mounting angles for easy installation. For sound and insulation, the panels are internally filled with a 15mm PE foam layer.
The spigots are situated at the sides, they are rubber sealed for airtight duct connections. Both the supply and extract spigots have backdraft dampers.
The unit features a hinged side panel that allows easy access for cleaning and maintaining the unit.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Blauberg distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Blauberg Komfort Ultra D105-A
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Up to 72%
Airflow Rate Max m3/h
Airflow Rate @ -PA m3/h
90 @ 50Pa
Max dwelling size m2 @ .3 ACH
Max dwelling size m2 @ .5 ACH
Max room extraction
Kitchen + 1 wet rooms
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
1 x G4
Pre/ Post Heater
Freeze protection system
Sound level @3m db.(a)
Floor / Ceiling
4 side ductwork connections
Country of manufacture
Cross flow (aluminium)
Boost Switch control
No (optional timer box)
Interactive App Control
Internal Humidity Control
Available room sensors
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight