Iris Circular Duct Damper
Iris Circular Duct Damper is an ideal air flow regulator and measuring device for round ducts. It allows accurate control and a smooth and quiet air flow with reliable measuring results achieved by the special iris construction.
- Easy to adjust airflow measuring with scale
- Excellent airtightness
- Low noise levels
- 100% free area when fully opened
- Manometer connections
- Easy to calibrate airflow
- Allows easy cleaning of ductwork
- Uniform air flow rate occurs in the duct cross sections due to the decreasing opening structure
- Control handle is resistant to fracture, adjusted by provided switch
- Manometer connections allow measurement of differential pressure in dampers
- Measurement accuracy is +5%
- Operation temperature is between -10°C and +80°C
- Available in a range of 6 different sizes
Popular Models in stock
Available sizes made to order:
Ød (mm): Iris damper nominal diameter
ØD (mm): Iris damper flange diameter
L (mm) Iris damper length
Iris Circular Duct Dampers are manufactured from hot dipped galvanised steel sheet and are equipped with an adjustment scale and measuring connections. The tamper proof control knob is adjusted with a spanner (the 80mm dia. has a lockable lever). Spigots are fitted as standard with rubber gaskets.
For best results Iris Dampers should be installed in straight runs of ductwork. The damper can be connected by rivets or self-tapping screws. We recommend that all joints are sealed with sealant to ensure an airtight connection. Flexible ducting may be fixed to the damper using banding or clips.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight