Insulated Flexible Ducting x 10 meter
Insulated Flexible Ducting comes in 10 meter lengths and 5 different sizes:
- 100mm Insulated flex duct - IFD100-10
- 127mm Insulated flex duct - IFD125-10
- 150mm Insulated flex duct - IFD150-10
- 180mm Insulated flex duct - IFD180-10
- 200mm Insulated flexi duct - IFD200-10
- Flexible Aluminium inner core with silver foil faced 25mm glass wool insulation
- The insulation reduces the heat gain or heat loss resulting from temperature different between the air flowing in a duct and the outer air
- 10 Meter long - compressed in box 1.2m long for transport
- 25mm insulation minimises condensation in cold attic spaces
- Can also be used for final connections or roof vents on heat recovery systems
- The outer jacket acts as vapour barrier to prevent condensation from entering the insulation
- 10 metre Insulated Round Hose, Aluminium insulated ducting hose in silver
- Suitable for both domestic and commercial use
- Insulated and fire retardant
- Complainant with Part F of the Building regulations
- Temperature range -30 to +140 degree
- Very small storage and transport volume
- Manufactured to BS476 Parts 6 & 7 Class 0
Fully extend ducting, then cut to exact length required using a sharp knife and pliers. We recommend that joints be sealed on medium and high-pressure applications using Duct Sealant or Aluminium Duct Sealing Tape. Securely clamp the inner core first and then tape or clamp the outer jacket and inner core to the spigot. Taping the outer jacket to the spigot will prevent any fibre migration
This product is compatible with most manufactures including
Insulated Flexible Duct x 10 Meter comes in the following sizes
- 102mm - for 100mm duct systems
- 127mm - for 125mm duct systems
- 152mm - for 150mm duct systems
- 182mm - for 180mm duct systems
- 202mm - for 200mm duct systems
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Insulated Flexible Ducting x 10 Metre - Technical Specification
Round System (mm)
EAN - Barcode
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight