Indoor Air Quality Unit - Size 2 Carbon Filter - VP-IACFILT-2
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Carbon Filters - Size 2 - VP-IACFILT-2
IAQ carbon filters are installed before air from outdoors enters the property, they will remove up to 85% of NO2 and 90% of particulate matter which ensures the best possible indoor air quality for you. IAQ filters comply with EU Directive 2008/50/EC
IAQ Carbon Filters come in three different sizes and are all suitable for all types of properties
The issue of air pollution is never far from the headlines, with long-term exposure now blamed for thousands of deaths each year. Carbon filtration has now become an essential component in ventilating properties in areas of poor air quality.
IAQ filter life expectancy is up to 5 years, this depends on the application. There is a colour changing cell that will discolour when the carbon is spent
- Dimensions: 880mm x 682mm x 150mm (L x W x D)
- Weight: 22 Kg
- Construction - Powder coated galvanised steel
- Resistance @21l/s - 8.9 pa
- 220mm x 90mm duct connection
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight