Indoor Air Quality Carbon Filter - Size 1 - VP-IACFILT-1
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Carbon Filter is installed before outdoor air enters the property. An IAQ filter will remove up to 85% of harmful NO2 and 90% of particulate matter, this ensures the best possible indoor air quality for you. Carbon filters comply with EU Directive 2008/50/EC
IAQ Carbon Filters come in three different sizes and are suitable for all sizes and types of property.
The issue of air pollution is never far from the headlines, with long-term exposure now blamed for thousands of deaths each year. Carbon filtration has now become an essential component in ventilating properties in areas of poor air quality.
Filter life expectancy is up to 5 years depending on the application and indication is provided by a colour changing cell which will discolour when the carbon is spent.
- Dimensions: 880mm x 482mm x 150mm (L x W x D)
- Weight - 18 Kg
- Constructed of powder coated galvanised steel
- Resistance @21l/s - 16.7 pa
- 220mmx90mm duct connection
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BPC VENTILATION
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight