Hide a Hose Retractable Kit
Solving the problem of storing the hose
Hide-A-Hose combined with a central vacuum system creates the perfect combination of vacuum power and convenience, with Hide-A-Hose you will not need to store or carry bulky vacuum hoses. To operate, simply pull the amount of hose you need from the inlet valve, connect your hose handle (with attachment) and you can begin vacuuming with ease.
When you are finished vacuuming, detach the cleaning wand from the hose, the suction from the central vacuum unit retracts the hose into the ductwork system behind the wall. You can store up to 50 feet of hose at one point, one wall connection can cover up to 2,300 square feet of vacuuming space.
As central vacuum units are located outside the living space, they do not recirculate allergens or dust mites, meaning that homeowners benefit from cleaner air. Central vacuum systems are quieter and are three to five times more powerful than portable vacuum cleaners.
Hide-A-Hose is being used as a more modern and convenient way to vacuum your home, it is very popular in new installations across Europe and America.
To install a Hide a Hose retractable system you will need:
- HAH ductwork installation kit - This contains specialist ductwork and fittings and a wall mounting box for the installation of the retractable hose, ductwork installation kit also includes an additional 10 meter of ducting to connect the central vacuum unit or next wall valve
- Hose Kit – This contains a retractable hose, fittings and white wall mounted inlet valve. Hose kits are available in 10, 12, or 15-meter-long hoses
- Cleaning kit – This contains the hose handle and cleaning accessories
How to operate
- Open the valve located in the wall, pull out the length of hose you require for your vacuuming task.
- Lock the hose by sliding the black tab
- Connect the hose handle and the tool you wish to use.
- To turn the system on, press the switch on the valve
- Disconnect the hose handle, slide the tab to the left to release the hose and cover the end of the hose with your hand and it will retract automatically back into its housing.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised Sachvac distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- 0% Finance available
- Ducting Kits
Contents of each ductwork installation kits
This contains a wall mounting box and specialist ductwork and fittings for the installation of the retractable hose and an additional 10 meter of ducting and fittings to connect to the Central vacuum or next wall valve
The only other fitting you may require could be a sweep pan inlet for the kitchen or a utilty inlet valve
20 A19008/1.5-SC PVC PIPE 1.5M 4 A19011-SC/U Sweep Elbow 2 A19014-SC/U Sweep T 2 A19034-SC/U F-F 45` Elbow 2 A19013-SC/U M/F 45` Elbow 1 A19016-SC/U F-F Double Wye 15 NC8217 PVC Pipe Strap 10 A19018-SC/U Connector F-F Stop Coupling 2 A19037-SC/U PVC Glue - 125ml 1 KA19041-SC Electrical Wire in Conduit 25 M 1 HAH1003-SC/U HAH Mounting Box for Brick Wall 3 XT1008/90-SC/U (x1) 90' F-F Long Elbow 2 XT1008/45-SC/U (x1) 45' F-F Long Elbow 2 XT1008/22-SC/U (x1) 22.5' F-F Long Elbow
- Download Documentation
Hide a Hose Installation Guide
- Further Information
HAH retractable hose Cleaning Kits
The Cleaning kits consist of the following items
- Retractable hose handle
- Aluminium telescopic wand
- Hard floor tool
- Combination tool
- Crevice tool
- Wall wand holder
- Dust brush
- Wnd tool holder
- Tool caddy Bag
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight