Foam Flow Control Damper
Foam Flow Control Dampers are an economical and an easy to install damper / silencer, it is designed for central ventilation system with attenuating properties.
- Suitable for all types of round air ducts
- Available in a large range of sizes
- Suitable for both supply and extract airflow
- Can be used with or without an air valve
- Good attenuation properties
- Easy to install
Popular Models in stock
- 125mm DAT-AKU-125-50
- 160mm DAT-AKU-160-50
- 200mm DAT-AKU-200-50
- 250mm DAT-AKU-250-50
Other models available by order
We can also supply
- 80mm DAT-AKU-80-50
- 315mm DAT-AKU-315-50
If extra attenuation is required, we can also produce in 75mm thickness or it is possible to double up if the openings match up
The design and the material the foam damper is made of - namely - non-flammable flexible polyurethane foam (class B2 according to DIN 4102-1) this leads to its double function- a damper with an attenuating property.
To install insert the damper into the circular duct (e.g. before the air valve), then adjust pressure and airflow by removing the number of open holes as required. In order to obtain better attenuation, install several foam dampers in series
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight