Fire Protection Intucrylic Acrylic Joint Sealant
−High levels of certification
−Will not slump in joints up to 30mm
−Prevents passage of smoke/flames
Bostik Intucrylic is a high-quality water-borne acrylic intumescent building sealant. It cures to form a tough, tack-free seal with excellent adhesion to a wide variety of building surfaces
In the event of a fire, Bostik Intucrylic will swell (intumesce) to form an insulting char, which is fire resistant and will resist the passage of smoke and flames
Bostik Intucrylic is used for sealing expansion, contraction, and construction joints where compartmentation and movement are factors:
- As a bedding/sealing compound for locating fire resistant board systems
- To seal gaps which occur between fire-rated building components and the surrounding structures i.e. window and door frames
- As a service penetration seal system for both cables and pipes
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Download Documentation
Bostik Intucrylic Sealant Information Sheet
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight