Airflow DV130 Entro MVHR Unit
The DV130 Entro-V is a highly efficient, top entry MVHR unit that can recover over 85% of the wasted heat.
The unit is reliably manufactured to ensure high thermal efficiencies with optional ancillaries such as electric heaters, F7 (ISO ePM1 55%) supply air filter and various sensors. The DV130 has low energy EC fans that minimise the unit's energy consumption therefore can help reducing energy bills.
The unit has an easy to maintain plastic counterflow heat exchanger that prevents the airstreams from mixing and easy to clean air filters that provide you with a clean, healthy indoor air environment.
Please note – this unit is available to purchase on its own, with a basic controller or with a digital controller
- For use in dwellings up to 277m2
- Over 85% thermal efficiency capabilities
- "A" energy rating
- Two controller options (basic or digital)
- Double G4 (ISO ePM Coarse 55%) filter design with an optional F7 (ISO ePM1 55%) supply air filter - ISO 16890 compliant
- Automatic, 100% summer by-pass
- Compact design with a vertical mounting position
- Durable galvanised steel casing, powder paint coated line with 20mm EPP (expanded polypropylene) insulation
- Choice of spigot locations (top entry as standard)
- Complies with Building Regulations
- SAP Appendix Q eligible
- 2-year warranty*
Components with The Latest Technology
The DV130 Entro-V includes an easily removable, plastic heat exchanger which transfers warmth from the outgoing waste airstream into the incoming fresh air with thermal efficiency over 85%. At no point do the airstreams mix.
The DV130 Entro-V unit is designed with a double filter facility that comes with 2 x G4 (ISO ePM Coarse 55%) filters as standard. There is the option to have a F7 (ISO ePM1 %%5) pollen filter included, which provides additional protection against invisible, harmful particles and creates an ultra-hygienic environment, particularly relevant for those suffering from asthma or other respiratory conditions.
The DV130 Entro-V unit can be installed in vertical mounting positions, on the wall or floor. Hanging brackets, screws and feet are supplied with the unit. Also, the unit has interchangeability of spigot positions from top or sides.
In addition to a choice of compatible ducting systems a full range of controls, sensors, in-line silencers, floor/wall/ceiling inlet and outlet diffusers are available to complete the installation.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Airflow distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Model DV130 Entro V Heat Recovery efficiency % 87 Airflow rate Max m3/h 525 Airflow rate @ -Pa m3/h 460 @100Pa Max dwelling size 0.3 floor area 277 Max dwelling size M2 @ 0.5ACH 249 Max room extraction 10 ERP rating A+ SPI 0.267 SFP Dimensions W x H x D (mm) 716-795-690 Weight 65 Filtration G4 / G4 Pre/ Post Heater Optional Summer Bypass Yes Frost protection Yes Sound level @3m db.(a) 36-48 Mounting Wall Ductwork connections top/ side Duct Diameter 200 Condensate drain Yes Warranty 2 Year Parts Country of manufacture Uk Heat exchanger Counterflow Digital Controller Optional Boost Switch control Optional Interactive App Control No Internal Humidity control No Available room sensors Yes BMS Optional KNX No SAP Appendix Q Yes Fireplace mode No Alarm system integration No Passive House No
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight