Nuaire MRXBOXAB-ECO5 Heat Recovery Unit
The MMRXBOX-ECO5 is a compact heat recovery unit that provides optimised, balanced supply and mechanical extract ventilation with heat recovery of up to 90% for properties of up to 260m2.
It has a low Specific Fan Power (SFP) rating, low running costs, and uses low voltage DC fans but can effectively and quietly ventilate the kitchen and up to eight wet rooms.
- Meets the latest building control regulations
- Integral humidity sensor
- Up to 95% Heat recovery
- Summer Bypass
- Suitable for houses up to 260m2
- Fully serviceable unit with all parts accessible
- 5-year warranty: 1-year parts and labour, remaining years parts only
- In addition to a choice of compatible ducting systems a full range of controls, sensors, in-line silencers, floor/wall/ceiling inlet and outlet diffusers are available to complete the installation
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 623 x 658 x 585 (mm)
- 2 x G3 easy to clean or replace filters
- EPP construction with a metal outer cover
- The unit has 2 x low energy, volume DC motors
- Measures humidity/moisture in kitchen and bathroom(s) and automatically boosts when above normal
- Installation is recommended onto a secure wall
- The condensate drain is fitted to the bottom of the unit, we recommend that a flexible connection is fitted between the drain and overflow pipe
The unit can be controlled by manual speed settings on the unit with additional boost switches and sensors or with the use of an optional 3 speed controller
The units have two speeds and is adjusted manually by a boost switch, the fans can be independently adjusted at the unit with potometers located at the front of the unit, All versions have the following functions integrally mounted within the fan unit on a purpose made PCB, all such components pre-wired and factory fitted by the manufacturer:
- Independent control of background supply and extract flow rates
- Independent control of boost speed supply and extract flow rates
- Integral heat exchanger frost protection
- Integral adjustable run on timer
- Fan failure indication
- Integral S/L terminal for boost from remote switch, e.g. light switch
- Indication and controls – The unit also has clear LED visual indication for maintenance, servicing and operation mode, i.e. summer bypass, frost protection
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Nuaire distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Nuaire ECO5 Technical Spec
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Boost Switch control
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ 100Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size M2
Max room extraction
Kitchen plus 5 extraction points
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
623 x 658 x 432
Yes - 2 x G3
Pre/ Post Heater
Sound level @3m db.(a)
Floor / wall
4 x 150mm
5-year: 1 year parts and labour, remaining years parts only
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger (PVC)
Available room sensors
Humidity, Timer, Pir
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight