Duplexvent DV90 MC Right Hand Heat Recovery Unit
Warehouse Clearance - 70% off!
The Duplexvent DV90 is a low-energy ventilation unit with heat recovery suitable for use within small residential buildings
This unit is ideal for applications such as flats, apartments, terraced houses and small family homes
Provides over 80% thermal efficiency, making it a cost effective, environmentally option for home heat recovery
The unit’s casing is constructed from galvanised steel and features a 12mm thick insulated inside the casing. The insulation reduces noise levels and prevents thermal bridging
All the Technical Things
Provides over 80% thermal efficiency
4 x 125mm duct connections
Suitable for apartments and small homes
Triple filter facility including an F7 pollen filter
100% summer bypass
*Units are from a warehouse & showroom clearance. Units are new and unused but may have small marks and may not always be in original packaging.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Airflow distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Model Duplexvent DV90 Max. airflow m3/hr l/sec @ 0Pa 330 / 92 Air flow m3/hr l/sec @ 100 Pa 306 / 85 Thermal efficiecny Up to 90% Heat exchanger Counterflow (plastic) Fans EC Summer bypass damper 100% automatic Frost protection Frost heater Controls 4 Speed manual (on cooker hood model) Mounting Wall Sound level @ 3m dB(A) 24 - 45 Duct diameter (mm) 4 x 125 Condensate discharge (mm) 12 Electrical supply 230v / 1ph / 50Hz Max. power consumption 182w Filter class 1 x G4 / 1 x F7 Electric frost/post heater 900w Protection Class IP34 Casing Insulation (mm) 12 Weight (kg) 52 Dimensions L x D x H (mm) 597 x 582 x 798
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight