Airflow Duplexvent 90 SC Right Hand Heat Recovery Unit - 9041077R
Warehouse Clearance - 70% off!
- The DV90SCK is a heat recovery unit designed for placement within a kitchen environment suitable for houses up to 160m²
- Provides over 80% heat recovery efficiency
- 4 x 125mm ductwork connections
- Cost effective and environmentally friendly
- Triple filter facility including an F7 pollen filter
- Provided with controller
All the Technical Things
- Maximum extract air m3/hr - 306@50 Pa dc
- Maximum supply air m3/hr - 259@50 Pa dc
- Extracts up to 306m3/hr
- 100% summer by-pass
- Humidity sensor
- Dimensions - 688mm x 597mm x 345mm
*Units are from a warehouse & showroom clearance. Units are new and unused but may have small marks and may not always be in original packaging.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Airflow distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Max Air Flow m3/hr l/sec @ 50 Pa
330 / 92
Air Flow m3/hr l/sec @ 50 Pa
306 / 85
4-Speed - Manual (on cooker hood)
Sound Level @ 3m (dB(A))
24 - 45
Duct Diameter (mm)
4 x 125
Condensate Discharge (mm)
230v / 1ph / 50Hz
Max Power Consumption
2 x G4 / 1 x F7
Casing Insulation (mm)
Dimensions (L x D x H) mm
597 x 582 x 798 (incl. cooker hood)
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight