DucoBox Energy 400 Heat Recovery Unit with Humidity Sensor and Heater
The DucoBox Energy 400 Heat Recovery unit is the quietest MVHR unit in Europe! The DucoBox Energy 400 is energy efficient, intelligent and has a green A+ energy label.
This unit is fitted with an intelligent pre-heater for frost protection
- The quietest MVHR system in Europe
- Smart, quiet and energy-efficient
- Demand controlled heat recovery ventilation
- 1 zone system
- Lowest supply sound level
- Control day and night zones independently
- Maximum efficiency heat exchanger
- Intelligent preheater
- Smart humidity measurement and pressure sensors
- Favourable fan positioning
- CO2 and time control
- Humidty sensor
- 50% faster configuration time
- Integrated display
- Smart communication via ModBus or LAN
- Smartphone / tablet application control
- Dimensions H x W x D – 740mm x 585mm x 957mm
- Internal duct diameter - 160mm
- External duct diameter - 190mm
DucoBox Energy 400 heat recovery unit requires 2 G4 filters and an optional F7 filter. DucoBox Energy filters are quick and easy to replace, and no extra tools are needed to check or change filters.
The heat exchanger is constructed of PET/polystyrene and allows for maximum heat recovery efficiency.
This unit has smart communication via Modbus or Lan interface. This unit may be controlled from your tablet or smart phone via a duco application allowing ease of use. Communication options include - RF Duco, Duco Wired, Switch contact Expandable with Communication Print: ModBus, PWM IN, OUT PWM, Switching contact (3x), Ethernet, Micro SD card slot.
The unit’s outer casing is constructed of coated sheet steel and the inside is constructed of high-quality sound absorbing materials expanded polypropylene (EPP) / PP / ABS. The DucoBox Energy is constructed with minimal components, creating ease of maintenance such as filter changes and cleaning.
The unit is equipped with an EC fan with backward curved blades.
DucoBox Energy heat recovery units are easy to install with a rear fitted mounting bracket and a 45° modular connection. DucoBox Energy can be wall mounted as standard or can be floor mounted as an option with a mounting plinth. The unit features minimal parts making the unit easy to service.
Height x Width x Depth – 740mm x 957mm x 585mm
Internal duct diameter - 160mm
External duct diameter - 190mm
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Duco distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
DucoBox Energy 400 Heat Recovery Unit with Humidity Sensor
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Up to 96%
Airflow Rate Max m3/h
Up to 400
Airflow Rate @ -PA m3/h
- @ 150Pa
Max dwelling size m2 @ .3 ACH
Up to 250m2
Max dwelling size m2 @ .5 ACH
Up to 220m2
Max room extraction
Up to Kitchen plus 7 extraction points
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D
740mm x 957mm x 585mm
G4 optional F7
Pre/ Post Heater
Imbalance via proportional heater as an option
Sound level @3m db.(a)
Wall / Floor
4 top ductwork connections
Internal – 160mm
External – 190mm
Condensate drainage kit available separately
Country of manufacture
Boost Switch control
Interactive App Control
Internal Humidity Control
Available room sensors
Integrated – pressure, temperature, onboard switch sensor & humidity (via optional box sensor)
Optional – CO2, humidity, external switch sensor
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight