DucoBox Energy 400 Heat Recovery Unit with Humidity Sensor and Heater - DUCO-400-1zone
The DucoBox Energy 400 Heat Recovery unit is the quietest mechanical ventilation heat recovery unit in Europe! The DucoBox Energy 400 is intelligent, energy efficient and has a green A+ energy label.
- This unit is fitted with an intelligent pre-heater for frost protection
- The quietest MVHR system in Europe
- 1 zone system
- Demand controlled heat recovery ventilation
- Lowest supply sound level
- Quiet, smart, and energy-efficient
- Control day and night zones independently
- Maximum efficiency heat exchanger
- Intelligent preheater
- Smart humidity measurement and pressure sensors
- Favourable fan positioning
- Optional CO2 and time control
- Humidity Sensor
- 50% faster configuration time
- Integrated display
- Smart communication via ModBus or LAN
- Smartphone / tablet application control
- Dimensions H x W x D – 740mm x 585mm x 957mm
- Internal duct diameter - 160mm
- External duct diameter - 190mm
- Motors: The unit is equipped with an EC fan with backward curved blades.
- Filtration: DucoBox Energy 400 requires 2 G4 filters that are quick and easy to replace, no extra tools are needed to be able to check or change filters. An optional F7 filter can be used.
- Heat Exchanger: The heat exchanger is constructed of PET/polystyrene and allows for maximum heat recovery efficiency.
This unit has smart communication via Modbus or Lan interface. This unit may be controlled from your tablet or smart phone via a duco application allowing ease of use. Communication options include - RF Duco, Duco Wired, Switch contact Expandable with Communication Print: ModBus, PWM IN, OUT PWM, Switching contact (3x), Ethernet, Micro SD card slot.
The unit’s outer casing is constructed of coated sheet steel and the inside is constructed of high-quality sound absorbing materials expanded polypropylene (EPP) / PP / ABS. The DucoBox Energy is constructed with minimal components, creating ease of maintenance such as filter changes and cleaning.
DucoBox Energy is easy to install with a rear fitted mounting bracket and a 45° modular connection. The unit can be wall mounted as standard and may be floor mounted as an option with a mounting plinth. The unit features minimal parts making the unit each to service.
Height x Width x Depth – 740mm x 957mm x 585mm
Internal duct diameter - 160mm
External duct diameter - 190mm