Domus D Series Basic Fan Unit – DX
Domus D Series Basic Fan Unit from the new Light Commercial range of D series fans from Domus Ventilation, the fan range is available for window, wall, roof and ceiling installation and suits many different applications.
Domus fans are very high performance, the highly efficient impeller and external rotor motor is much quieter than other fans with average low noise levels of 31dBA across the range.
Domus D Series Basic Fan Unit is suitable for installation with the full Domus D series wall, window, ceiling, flat roof and pitched roof fans. Available in 6”, 9” and 12” models.
- Fan module and internal grille
- Suitable for up to 60°C
- High performance with low energy usage
- Dynamically balanced motor and impeller
- Robust construction
- Flame retardant ABS polymer IP44
- Compatible with a wide range of sensors
- 2 years warranty
The fan casing, impeller and shutter are constructed from UV stabilised ABS polymer. All modules include an economy and high efficiency settings. The fans are dove grey in colour.
The fan is controlled by an integrated sensor or by one of the remote options to activate the fan.
Integrated control options
DX-T – run-on timer, adjustable between 2-40 minutes
DX-H – Humidity sensor (30-90%), run on timer between 2-40 minutes
DX-PIR – features a PIR sensor with a run-on timer between 2-40 minutes
Remote control options
DX-RH – humidity sensor 30-90%, including a run on timer between 2-40 minutes
DX-CON – controller with economy switch, rotary speed control and reversing switch
Multiple fans can be controlled from one DX-Con controller. You can control up to 5” or 9” fans or 2 12” inch fans from the same controller. You cannot control different sized fans from the same controller.
The Domus basic fan unit is available in three different sizes
6” fan - DX6
9” Fan - DX9
12” Fan -DX12
Rear view width
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised Domus Ventilation distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Download Documentation
Domus D Series Catalogue
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight