Komfovent Domekt R-700-F Heat Recovery Unit
The Komfovent Domekt R-700-F heat recovery unit is a high-quality rotary wheel unit suitable for new houses up to 380m2
- Interactive Smart control
- C6 Digital controller*
- Super Quiet with insulated construction
- Internal Post heater
- No drain or pre-heater required
- Vertical installation with optional cooker connection
- Highly efficient EC fans
- 100% summer bypass
- M5 filtration
- ‘A+’ energy rating
- Next Generation rotary heat exchanger
- Fireplace and holiday settings
- CAV -VAV-DCV airflow control
- IAQ* Humidity*, Co2*, temperature control
- Plug and Play easy installation
- *Additional accessories may be required
- Suitable for mounting in various positions
- Humidity control is an optional extra and not standard equipment
- Suitable for house sizes up 380m2
- Maximum airflow rate - 686m3/h
- Optional direct connection to kitchen cooker hood
- Provides up to 83% heat recovery
- Sound level @3m - 47 dB(A)
- Weight - 93kg
- Dimensions W x H x D – 870mm x 420mm x 1240mm
- Duct diameter – 250mm
The Domekt units feature an integrated smart control system allowing you to control your system without constant adjustments via the Komfovent Home application on your home computer or mobile device, the unit also has an additional hard wired digital remote control if required
Domekt heat recovery units are double protected from corrosion. The units are constructed of galvanised steel with a powder coated finish. The fan motors are protected from humidity and dust as well as being equipped with long-life bearings
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Komfovent distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight