Caladair Minimax Compact Box Fan
Caladair Minimax Compact Box Fan is an economical 3 speed box fan that is intended for air supply or extract ventilation to domestic or commercial buildings.
This fan unit is compact and suitable for applications where there are acoustic requirements or height restraints
High quality bespoke units manufactured in Spain to order (please contact office for delivery date)
- Simple 3 speed controller
- Optional Filter
- Built in motor
- Range of units covers flow rates between 50 and 4300 m3/h
- Low height and enhanced sound insulation
- Phonic version with very high density rockwool insulation (120 kg/m3).
- Usage temperature: to 40°C
- Branch connections with double lip seals to ensure network sealing
- Complies with the RT2012 directive
- Isolation switch installed on unit
- High quality construction.
Caladair Minimax Compact Box Fan is available in 8 models:
- Minimax 125
- Minimax 160
- Minimax 200
- Minimax 250
- Minimax 315
- Minimax 316
- Minimax 355
- Minimax 400
The outer is constructed of 10/10ths thick galvanised steel sheet.
There is a removable cover that is secured by 4 screws.
There is a circular double-seal in the inline branch connections.
Each unit is fitted with a local padlockable switch and a grommet for power cable.
Minimax box fans have optional G3 or G4 gravimetric filter, thickness 25 mm. Average pressure drop with clean filter is 45 Pa. The unit is factory fitted with rails for G3 or G4 filters.
Minimax units feature a direct-coupled motor with integrated thermal cut off.
Minimax 125 and 160 models: reaction turbine with single opening.
All other models: impulse turbine with double opening.
There is a 2-speed motor in models up to Minimax 250.
This unit can be installed indoors and outdoors, and each unit is fitted with a rain hood.
Minimax can be installed where dimensional constraints may be an issue.
Minimax fans can be wall or ceiling mounted.
There is easy access to internal parts for cleaning and maintenance.
2-year parts guarantee
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Caladair distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Caladair Minimax Compact Box Fan Flow Rates
- Download Documentation
MEV & Extractor FansCaladair Minimax Product Catalogue
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight