Caladair Econizer Extract Box Fan
Caladair Econizer Exhaust Box Fan is suitable to extract air in Commercial buildings that require low and average flow rates.
Econizer units are fitted with an EC motor, this unit fulfils ErP 2009/125/EC requirements.
Featuring a simple regulation of use, Ecoblue exhaust fan unit enables a self-regulating constant pressure operation.
High quality bespoke units manufactured in Spain to order (please contact office for delivery date)
- External / internal mounted box fan
- Flow rates between 50 and 5000 m3/h
- Fire rated 1/2hr @400 degree
- High efficiency forward or backward wheel
- IP54 Potentiometer on front panel
- Padlockable switch
- Optional gas pressure switch
- Isolation switch installed on unit
- High quality construction.
Econizer Length (mm) Width (mm) Height (mm) 600 370 425 370 1000 450 460 450 1800 555 485 555 3000 650 565 650 5000 730 670 730
Econizer models have fitted with direct drive EC motors.
These motors are highly efficient electronic commutation motors.
Models 600 to 1800 have a forward wheel that has a low noise level and is highly efficient
Models 3000 and 5000 have a highly efficient backward wheel that is epoxy treated.
Econizer units are constructed from galvanised steel sheet.
Models 600 to 1800 are fitted with removable access panels.
Circular branch connections are fitted with double lip seals to ensure the network is sealed.
Each unit is fitted with a bird protection grid on discharge.
Econizer extract box fan can be installed both externally or internally.
They can be situated on the ground or suspended.
The cubic shape of this fan unit adapts to all extract and supply combinations.
There is a technical panel to the rear where the local power switch and potentiometer are placed. There is easy access to all internal components through the technical panel ensuring easy maintenance.
2-year parts guarantee
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Caladair distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Caladair Econizer Extract Box Fan Flow Rates
- Download Documentation
MEV & Extractor FansCaladair Econizer Product Catalogue
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight