Caladair Ecoblue C/P Extract Box Fan
Caladair Ecoblue C/P (Constant Pressure) extract box fan is suitable for air extraction in commercial premises that require low and average flow rates.
Ecoblue is fitted with an EC motor, this unit fulfils ErP 2009/125/EC requirements.
Featuring a simple regulation of use, Ecoblue enables a self-regulating constant pressure operation.
High quality bespoke units manufactured in Spain to order (please contact office for delivery date)
- Internal / External mounted box fan
- Flow rates from 50 to 1800 m3/h
- Fire rated 1/2hr @400 degree
- Lobby option is constant pressure at 150 Pa
- Adjustable pressure from controller with digital display
- High performance with low power consumption
- Modbus connectivity
- Airflow fault relay
- Forward wheel with specific profile
- EC low wattage motors
- Cubic shape adapts to all intake/discharge combinations, at 90°
- Isolation switch installed on unit
- High quality construction.
Model Length (mm) Width (mm) Height (mm) 600 370 425 370 1000 450 460 450 1800 555 485 555
Ecoblue has a Lobby regulator in an IP54 case with a digital display to enter the setting of the user-friendly set pressure and is easy to use. During operation, the screen displays the pressure continuously.
Ecoblue uses standard MODBUS RS485 communication for integration in GTC for ERP, or simple remote management for apartment buildings.
The Ecoblue exhaust box fan unit is fitted with a direct drive electronic commutation motor, it is ErP rated 2009/125/EC, 2nd phase 2018 compliant.
The motor uses turbine action in specific high efficiency and low noise profile. It ensures a very high performance with low power consumption.
The unit housing is constructed from galvanised steel. It is amply dimensioned so that it can provide acoustic performance and offers powerful air handling.
There is a removable panel for access and maintenance.
The unit has a bird protection grid on discharge and a pad lockable switch on the front panel.
Spigots are fitted with double lip seals for watertight networks.
Ecoblue exhaust fan units are easy to install.
These units can be installed both indoors or outdoors and can be suspended or installed on the ground. They are also suitable for roof space or terrace installation.
Ecoblue exhaust fans are fitted with removable branch connections that enable adaption to any type of aeraulic installation.
There is easy access to all internal parts through the technical panel allowing easy maintenance.
2-year parts guarantee
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Caladair distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Caladair Ecoblue Flow Rates and Configuration
- Download Documentation
Caladair Ecoblue Product Catalogue
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight