BSK Venti 500 Heat Recovery Unit
The Venti 500 is a residential heat recovery unit suitable for house sizes up to 350m2, featuring an internal humidity sensor and summer bypass. Low noise output and an A+ energy class make the Venti 500 a powerful and efficient unit. This unit supplies a high airflow up of 575 m3/h.
- Over 90% heat recovery efficiency
- Low energy use
- Digital controller
- Heavy duty insulated construction
- Internal humidity sensor
- Highly efficient heat exchanger
- Self-motorised EC fans
- Interchangeable spigots allowing assembly in different orientations
- Suitable for house sizes up to 350m2
- Higher air flow rate of 575 m3/h
- A+ energy efficiency rating
- 100% Summer bypass
- Filtration: This unit has 2 large G4 filters unit and features a magnetic filter cover that allows easy access to the filters without needing to take the full front cover off.
- Controllability: The Venti 500 comes with a digital controller allows you to adjust all motor settings, timer programme, temperature, and humidity levels.
- Boost control: The Venti 500 has an internal timer switch and comes supplied with a 240v boost cable allowing you to easily connect a boost switch from outside the bathroom (momentary).
- Construction: Outer casing is constructed from galvanised steel sheet. This unit is manufactured to very high specification.
- Motors: The Venti 500 features top quality self-motorised fans with EC motors.
Integral Humidity Sensor
Easily control your humidity with the built-in humidity sensors on the unit. This unit can detect the humidity of the extracted air and once it reaches a set level, the unit will enter boost mode to quickly dissipate the moisture so there is no build up in your home.
This unit has interchangeable spigots, you interchange the spigots from the top or side for multiple allowing for installation in different orientations. The unit features a socketed design, allowing you to plug it directly into the wall without having to worry about wiring.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised BSK distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
BSK Venti 500 Technical Data
BSK Venti 500
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Yes – manual or digital control panel
Boost Switch control
Internal and optional external sensor
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ 100Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size M2
Max room extraction
Kitchen plus 7 extraction points
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
820mm x 690mm x 550mm
G4 filters, optional F7 pollen filters
Sound level @3m db.(a)
Wall or floor
4 top/side interchangeable
2 x 12mm connection
2-year manufacturing warranty
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger
Available room sensors
Humidity, Timer, Pir
BMS - KNX
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
Heat RecoveryMVHR Buyers Guide
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight