BSK Scholar Classroom Heat Recovery Unit
Highly efficient heat recovery unit specially designed for classrooms, meeting rooms and offices that do not have existing ventilation systems.
These units provide 100% fresh air into the area and exhausting dirty air. Fresh air is passed through a double filter system which gets rid of dust, pollen, spores and other harmful particles.
Due to the highly efficiency counter flow heat exchanger inside, the heat energy of the exhausted air is used to heat up the fresh taken from outside. No energy is wasted for this passive heating process. In this way, you can significantly decrease your heating costs against conventional ventilation methods.
- Available in 500 and 700 models
- Highly efficient heat exchanger
- EC fans
- Bypass damper
- M5 filter used on the exhaust air
- G4 and F7 filters used on fresh air
- CO2 sensor
- Airflow capacity - 1500 m3h/r @ 150Pa
- Dimensions Scholar 500 – 575mm x 780mm x 1650mm
- Dimensions Scholar 700 – 625mm x 780mm x 1650mm
- Weight Scholar 500 – 140kg
- Weight Scholar 700 – 160kg
- Scholar 500 ducting connection – 160mm
- Scholar 700 ducting connection – 180mm
- Operating temperature -20°C to 60°C
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised BSK distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
BSK Scholar 500
BSK Scholar 700
Max Flow rate
Max Thermal Efficiency
Max electrical power
Dimensions (D x W x H) (mm)
575 x 780 x 1650
625 x 780 x 1650
Condensation drain diameter
-20 C to 60 C
- Download Documentation
Heat RecoveryBSK Scholar Catalogue
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight