Metal Round Attenuator Silencer Range
Metal Round Attenuator Silencer works the same as a silencer of a car by reducing turbulence in the ducting making the system quieter
Allow an extra 150mm to size for total measurement i.e. (600mm+150mm= 750mm)
Self-sealing fittings on each side
Top Quality Circular straight silencer with a connection diameter available between 125 - 200 mm
This silencer is constructed of an outer spiral seemed tube and an inner tube made of perforated sheet steel
The space between the two tubes is filled with 50mm mineral wool and a fibre cloth is inserted between the perforated sheet metal and the attenuation material, this prevents damage to the insulation material and prevents fibres from getting into the duct system
Radial ducting system -
A solid metal silencer can be fitted to the air supply pipe before the manifold and flexible acoustic ducting is fitted for final connections to the MVHR unit for the best results
A silencer is not generally used for the extraction manifold
Branched Ducting system -
A solid silencer can be used on the main air supply and extraction pipe and we recommend using flexible acoustic ducting for all final connections to both the extraction, supply valves and unit - this helps control noise transfer between rooms
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight