Airflow Susurro Commercial MVHR Unit
Ceiling mounted heat recovery unit suitable for educational and professional applications such as classrooms, offices, libraries, conference rooms and more! They have an ambient temperature range of +5°C up to 40°C and provide fresh, healthy air, free from dust, chemicals and other pollutants to the occupied room.
The Susurro’s integral CO2 sensor actively monitors the indoor air quality inside the room or office and enables Susurro to automatically adjust its ventilation based on occupant demand; maintaining a healthy, fresh indoor air environment without the occupants having to open a window.
By maintaining healthy CO2 levels, Susurro improves concentration and productivity levels of students and employees, lowers occupant fatigue, decreases the risk of long-term health issues and reduces the number of days lost due to illness.
- Easy to control
- Touchscreen controller
- Low noise level
- Slim design
- Continuous supply of fresh air
- Built-in CO2 sensor
- 90% heat recovery efficiency
- Suitable for providing in single larger room – meeting rooms and open offices
- Can be installed in existing buildings
- Helps people with allergies and breathing difficulties
- Prevention of mould
- Low energy, maintenance free EC fan technology
- No air ducts
- Low noise from just 26.4 dB(A)
- Optimum Co2 levels
- 100% summer bypass
- Aluminium cross counter flor heat exchanger
- BMS connection
- G4/F7 (standard) or M5/F8 (optional) high grade filters
- Easy to install
- NFC technology
- BB101 2017 and BB93 2015 compliant
- 3-year warranty
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Airflow distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Download Documentation
Heat RecoveryAirflow Susurro Commercial MVHR
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight