Airflow DV250 Entro MVHR Unit
The DV250 Entro is a highly efficient, side entry MVHR unit that can recover up to 93% of other wasted heat.
The unit is made with high density EPP material which provides significant insulation and eliminates thermal bridging. DV250 has a low energy EC fans that minimise the unit's energy consumption and can help you reduce your energy bills.
The unit has an easy to maintain plastic counterflow heat exchanger that prevents the airstreams from mixing and easy to clean air filters that provide you with a clean, healthy indoor air environment.
The DV250 Entro complies with the ErP 2016 standards and also conforms with the more stringent proposed ErP 2018 Directive. The unit comes with an outstanding 2-year warranty, is SAP Appendix Q eligible and is Passive House approved.
- For use in dwellings up to 120m2
- Up to 93% thermal efficiency
- "A" energy rating
- Adjustable control
- ISO Coarse 60% (G4) filters [ISO ePM1 55% (F7) optional)] - ISO 16890 compliant
- Automatic, 100% summer by-pass
- Lightweight design allows for multiple install options
- Durable EPP casing
- Optional digital touchscreen controller
- Optional ducted electric pre-heater
- Optional ducted electric post-heater
- Complies with Building Regulations and Passive house certified
- SAP Appendix Q eligible
- 2-year warranty
Components with the Latest Technology
The DV250 Entro includes an easily removable, plastic heat exchanger which transfers warmth from the outgoing waste airstream into the incoming fresh air with thermal efficiency up to 93%. At no point do the airstreams mix.
The DV250 Entro unit is designed with a double filter facility that comes with 2 x ISO Coarse 60% (G4) filters as standard. There is the option to have a ISO ePM1 55% (F7) pollen filter included, which provides additional protection against invisible, harmful particles and creates an ultra-hygienic environment, particularly relevant for those suffering from asthma or other respiratory conditions.
The lightweight design of the DV250 Entro (it only weighs 20kg) empowers to you install it in the manner that best suits the layout of your home. It can be easily installed on the wall, ceiling, or floor, so no longer are you restricted by large, cumbersome units.
Extra Protection and Safety
The DV250 Entro is made with a high density EPP material as standard that provides significant insulation and eliminated any thermal bridging. There is the option to house the unit within a durable metal casing that will help to extend the life of the unit.
In addition to a choice of compatible ducting systems a full range of controls, sensors, in-line silencers, floor/wall/ceiling inlet and outlet diffusers are available to complete the installation.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Airflow distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
DV250 Entro H
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ -Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size 0.3 floor area
Max dwelling size M2 @ 0.5ACH
Max room extraction
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
G4 / G4
Pre/ Post Heater
Sound level @3m db.(a)
2 Year Parts
Country of manufacture
Boost Switch control
Interactive App Control
Internal Humidity control
Available room sensors
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight