Airflow Adroit DV110 Heat Recovery Unit (with Integral CO2 Sensor) - 90001267
Professional Passive house approved Heat recovery unit from Airflow
DV110 Adroit is a ventilation unit with state-of-the-art technology suitable for medium sized houses up to 170 m2. Designed to provide essential ventilation and to save you money through its intelligent heat recovery facility, this system provides a cost-effective and environmentally friendly option for residential applications.
Control your indoor air environment at home or on the go via the Adroit 'Cloud' by smartphone, tablet, or PC.
Having the latest, low energy EC fan technology, the DV110 Adroit (Integral CO2 Sensor) complies with the ErP 2016 and the proposed ErP 2018 standards. The unit comes with an outstanding 5 years warranty*, is SAP Appendix Q eligible.
Please note - You can purchase the heat recovery unit with or without the ductwork on this listing
This heat recovery unit and Standard semi rigid radial ducting kit meets the highest and latest Building Regulation requirements and are suitable for newly constructed homes and renovation projects
Please call our sales team on 028 2827 5150 / +353 1526 7452 if you would like more information about upgrading your kit
- Extracts up to 370 m3/hr @ 100 Pa
- Up to 90% thermal efficiency
- Automatic, 100% bypass
- Triple filter design 5 year warranty*
- Integral carbon dioxide sensor
- 'A' energy rating
- Internet control by smartphone, tablet, or PC
- Passive house certified
- Dimensions (HxLxW): 678 x 638 x 472(mm)
- Supply and extract air ventilation with heat recovery
- Galvanised steel, powder coated double-skin casing
- Auto cut-out switch for extra safety
- BMS connection via MODBUS or KNX (optional)
- On demand control via room or duct sensor options
- Complies with the NHBC criteria and ERP 2016 standards
- SAP Appendix Q eligible. Meets building regulations.
- Optional LCD digital controller with four independent environmental profiles
- Optional manual four speed controller
- Optional smart frost protection
- Optional Built-In electric post heater
COMPONENTS WITH THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY
The DV110 Adroit includes an easily removable, plastic heat exchanger which transfers warmth from the outgoing waste airstream into the incoming fresh air with thermal efficiency up to 90%. At no point do the airstreams mix.
The DV110 Adroit is designed with a unique triple filter facility including a F7 pollen filter which provides additional protection against invisible, harmful particles and creates an ultra hygienic environment, particularly relevant for those suffering from asthma or other respiratory conditions.
All the supply/exhaust air filters (2 x G4, 1 x F7) as well as the heat exchanger and fans can be easily maintained via the front access door. To assist this process the maintenance indicator alerts the user for maintenance at a pre-set time interval.
The EPH models have a 900 watt post heater and smart frost protection
FULLY AUTOMATIC OPERATION
An optional digital controller with LCD display which incorporates four independent environmental profiles, weekly ventilation programming, and full internet control at home or on the go with the Adroit 'Cloud', separate fan control for easy commissioning and the optional smart frost protection facility which significantly reduces the energy consumed to protect the heat exchanger from freezing.
When fitted with an optional electric post-heater, the unit keeps the indoor air temperature at the required level hence saves on heating bills especially during the winter period. It is also equipped with an automatic, 100% bypass facility which fully covers the heat exchanger at the pre-defined temperature and helps to effectively maintain a temperate indoor air climate during the summer months.
On-demand ventilation can be achieved by using optional external humidity and CO2 sensors which boost the air volume gradually based on the moisture and occupancy levels in the dwelling. It is also possible to integrate the unit into a Building Management System via the MODBUS or the optional KNX converter to monitor and control unit’s functions by a central control system.
EXTRA PROTECTION AND SAFETY
The DV110 Adroit is made of a galvanised steel housing unit which is powder coated both internally and externally to ensure high durability and meet the hygiene requirements. The robust double-skin casing includes 20mm insulation, this avoids any thermal bridging which minimises condensate build-up in the unit and significantly absorbs the fan noise.
Also an auto cut-out switch is available which immediately cuts the power off as soon as the front cover is removed providing full safety for the user.
In addition to a choice of compatible ducting systems a full range of sensors, in-line silencers, floor/wall/ceiling inlet and outlet
5 Year limited Airflow warranty
Excluding motors (Motor warranty is one year from date of purchase)
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Airflow distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Ducting Kits
Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Radial Ducting Kit
Ducting Kit Contents (150mm) Part Number 8 Point 9 Point 10 Point 11 Point 12 Point 13 Point 14 Point 15 Point 16 Point 125mm metal extract valve MW124 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 6 6 125mm metal supply valve MW125 4 5 6 6 7 8 9 9 10 150mm pipework x 2 meter P150-2 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 150mm pipe connector C150 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 150mm 90' bends B90150 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 Metre foil backed glass fibre insulation INS22 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 150mm - exterior grille s/steel louvered cowl SSC150 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 Standard 75mm x 50 meter regular radial duct (75mm) RK75/50 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 6 90° Plenum with additional 350mm round pipe (Quiet-Vent) QV75PLEN90 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Standard sealing ring (pack of 10) (75mm) RL75 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 3 4 QV 10 pt top entry distribution box 150 spigot (75mm) QV75-10150TE 2 2 2 2 2 QV 15 pt rear entry distribution box 150 spigot (75mm) QV75-15180RE 1 1 2 2 QV 10 pt rear entry distribution box 150 spigot (75mm) QV75-10150RE 1 1 Quiet-Vent adaptor for distribution box 180-150 QV-ADP180150 1 1 2 2
- Technical Specification
Airflow Adroit DV110 Technical Specification
Airflow Adroit DV110
90000578 – 90000578EPH (also available in L/H)
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Boost Switch control
Yes - Momentary
Internal and optional external sensor
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ 100Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size M2
Max room extraction
Kitchen plus 5 extraction points
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
638 x 472 x 678
Yes 2 x G4 + 1x F7 (optional 1xF7)
Sound level @3m db.(a)
Wall - floor
5-year (1 year motor)
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger (PVC)
Available room sensors
Humidity, Timer, Pir
BMS - KNX
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
Twin wall powder coated steel
- Download Documentation
- Further Information
Airflow Adroit DV110 using Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Radial Ducting Kits
A Heat Recovery Ventilation System is Only as Good as the Ducting Used
Following years of experience in heat recovery systems, BPC Ventilation are now able to provide a range of high-quality kits that will provide a quiet and efficient system exceeding building control regulations and are suitable for any competent person to successfully install.
Our Quiet-Vent Radial Semi Rigid Ducting Kits combine the performance benefits of rigid duct and the installation benefits of flexible duct. They work by treating each room individually with a dedicated 75mm duct run from two distribution boxes (manifolds), for supply and extract air at the heat recovery unit.
Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Ducting Kits are the perfect choice for installing a MVHR Heat Recovery System as they provide huge performance benefits whilst dramatically reducing installation time
Order online and purchase our Standard Kit or call our sales and technical teams on 028 2827 5150 / +353 1526 7452 to upgrade your kit.
Key Kit Features
- Our Standard 75mm pipe is semi flexible, crushproof and with a smooth inner surface
- The round 75mm pipe is supplied in 50-meter-long rolls and takes more than 13 Kilonewton’s per square metre of pressure to crush it and can even be buried in up to 3 metres of concrete
- No noise transfer (talking, music etc) between rooms (As required and stated in the 2010 Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide)
- No noise generated by high volumes of air being pushed or sucked down ducting (common with branch systems)
- No joins in ducting so it cannot become dislodged if knocked or disturbed e.g. in loft spaces
- 70% Quicker and easier to install compared to traditional branch systems.
- Metal distribution boxes – very robust and durable, various sizes
- Can easily overcome site obstacles and can be worked through around joists with ease
- Fully cleanable and one of the only systems on the market that is - making it ideal for Heat Recovery System installations as it offers long-term Guaranteed Installed Performance
- Superior 100% airtightness as there is up to 85% less joins and any fittings use rubber seals
- Ideal for metal web and engineer joists
- SAP Appendix Q and Passive House Approved (classed as solid rigid on SAP)
Upgrade to our Premium ducting for the highest quality ducting - it is easier to bend and has an antibacterial and antistatic surface which inhibits mould and bacteria growth
Design and Supply
As leading heat recovery specialists our in-house designers can provide a comprehensive and bespoke design backed up with our technical experts that can answer any queries you may have.
Free delivery is included to any mainland UK or ROI address on orders over £200. We are one of the few specialists that can provide quick or priority dispatch to any location using professional logistics companies, we are able to deliver to any other location on request.
If required all products in the kits can be changed or altered to suit your specific needs before dispatch and if you do require extra materials, we will supply these to you at the same highly discounted rates.
Any products not required can be returned for a refund (excluding return delivery cost & restocking fee).
Installation and Commissioning
All systems on completion of the installation require commissioning to insure it is working as intended, BPC have a network of commissioning engineers or we can supply you with a DIY air meter including a commissioning guide.
The systems have been painstakingly designed to be suitable for any competent person to install but we also have a large network of installers if required throughout the UK and Ireland if required
How Does a Radial System Work?
Radial ducting is the latest innovation on ventilation systems and can provide a quieter and more efficient ventilation system compared to solid rigid ductwork.
All our radial ducting options are a system of individual smooth bore pipes which are crushproof, semi flexible with zero air loss. Our Premium ducting has an anti-static and antibacterial lining which individually connects each room to a distribution box (manifold).
The distribution box takes mass airflow directly from the MVHR Heat Recovery Unit and allows lower rates to pass through to each individual room run eliminating noise transfer and increasing the efficiency of the heat recovery unit.
The radial ducting is designed to be installed below the loft insulation to provide a superior heat retention over pre-insulated solid rigid above the loft insulation.
Radial semi rigid ducting is suitable for any type of property; including timber framed houses, passive house approval homes and can be used in areas with limited access.
Our premium radial semi rigid ducting is available in both circular (75mm or 90mm) and oval (51mmx114mm) fittings.
Alternative Duct Options
As well as our radial ducting options, we can stock and supply Solid Rigid PVC, Galvanised Steel and Thermal EPP (foam) ducting if preferred.
- from €1,688.22including VAT
- €201.71 including VAT Excluding VAT €168.09including VAT
- €28.81 including VAT Excluding VAT €24.01including VAT
- €139.90 including VAT Excluding VAT €116.58including VAT
- €9.22 including VAT Excluding VAT €7.68including VAT
- €3.46 including VAT Excluding VAT €2.88including VAT
- €5.76 including VAT Excluding VAT €4.80including VAT
- €42.65 including VAT Excluding VAT €35.54including VAT
- €76.91 including VAT Excluding VAT €64.09including VAT
- from €20.87including VAT
- from €298.32including VAT
- from €298.32including VAT
- €2,397.41 including VAT Excluding VAT €1,997.84including VAT
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight