Airflow Duplexvent DV72-R Heat Recovery Unit - 90000556
The Duplexvent DV72 is a heat recovery unit with state-of-the-art technology. It is designed to provide both essential ventilation and to save you money through its heat recovery system. This a is cost effective and environmentally friendly option for residential and light commercial applications.
The Duplexvent DV72 offers heat recovery efficiency almost unknown to units of its size and price. Airflow Duplexvent DV72 is a high-performance heat recovery unit that provides a very cost-effective ventilation solution. It is compact in size and can fit inside a standard 600mm kitchen cupboard or can be vertically mounted on a wall which makes it perfect space saving solution for small or medium dwellings.
A separate mounting commissioning switch is supplied with the unit. It enables two speed levels that can be set on installation and is 100% user adjustable. In addition, both fans can be independently adjusted to ensure a balanced system upon commissioning.
Airflow Duplexvent DV72 comes available in both left hand or right hand versions. The heat recovery unit is compact and light to install as well as being easy to commission.
Please note - You can purchase the heat recovery unit with or without the ductwork on this listing
This heat recovery unit and Standard semi rigid radial ducting kit meets the highest and latest Building Regulation requirements and are suitable for newly constructed homes and renovation projects
Please call our sales team on 028 2827 5150 / +353 1526 7452 if you would like more information about upgrading your kit
- More than 91% heat recovery efficiency
- Extracts up to 260 m3/hr @ 100 Pa
- SFP down to 0.60 W/l/s
- Fits inside a 600mm kitchen cupboard
- SAP-APPENDIX Q eligible
- Compact and lightweight
- Weight: 14 kg
- Duct diameter: 4mm x 125mm
- Dimensions: 560mm x 635mm x 260mm (L x H x D)
Airflow Duplexvent DV72 is suitable for use in residential dwellings up to 4 bedrooms
Requires 2 x G3
Supplied with the unit is a separately mounting commissioning switch. It provides two, 100% user adjustable speed levels which can be set on installation. In addition, both fans can be independently adjusted to ensure a balanced system upon commissioning.
Boost can be achieved with a range of additional sensors or switches including momentary if used with a timer box
Constructed of EPP with a PVC outer front cover
The unit featues 2 x low energy, high efficiency EC motors
We recommend the use of Semi Rigid Radial ducting; Semi Rigid Duct is a perfect choice for MVHR Heat Recovery System Installations as it provides huge performance benefits whilst dramatically reducing installation time and installation risk on-site
In addition to a choice of compatible ducting systems a full range of controls, sensors, in-line silencers, floor/wall/ceiling inlet and outlet diffusers are available to complete the installation
The unit is available in both left hand and right-hand configurations
The Condensate drain is fitted to the bottom of the unit, we recommend that a flexible connection is fitted between the drain and overflow pipe
Electrical and control connections are made on the inside of unit
Spigot Options The combination of spigot options allows installation in confined locations. The right-hand side unit uses the right-hand side spigots for the external pipes - the left-hand side uses the left-hand side spigots for the external pipes
The kits are supplied as standard with the right-hand version, if you do require the unit changed to the left-hand version please notify us before dispatch
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Airflow distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Ducting Kits
Quiet-Vent Radial Ducting Kit
Ducting Kit Contents (125mm) Part Number 4 Point 5 Point 6 Point 7 Point 8 Point 9 Point 10 Point 125mm metal extract valve MW124 2 2 3 3 4 4 4 125mm metal supply valve MW125 2 3 3 4 4 5 6 125mm pipework x 2 meter P125-2 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 125mm pipe connector C125 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 125mm 90' bends B90125 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 150mm to 125mm reducer PVC R150125P 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 Metre foil backed glass fibre insulation INS22 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 125mm exterior grille s/steel louvered cowl SSC125 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 10m roll 125mm insulated flexible ducting IFD125 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Standard 75mm x 50 metre regular radial duct (75mm) RK75/50 1 1 1 2 2 3 3 90° Plenum with additional 350mm round pipe (Quiet-Vent) QV75PLEN90 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Standard sealing ring (pack of 10) (75mm) RL75 1 1 2 2 2 2 3 QV 6 pt top entry distribution box 150 spigot (75mm) QV75-06150TE 2 2 2 2 QV 10 pt top entry distribution box 150 spigot (75mm) QV75-10150TE 2 2 2
- Technical Specification
Duplexvent DV72 Technical Specification
Airflow Duplexvent DV72
R/H 90000556 – L/H 90000557
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Boost Switch control
Yes – on-off (optional momentary with use of timer module)
optional external sensor
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ 100Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size M2
Max room extraction
Kitchen plus 3 extraction points
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
560 x 635 x 260
Yes 2 x G3
Yes - Thermal
Sound level @3m db.(a)
28 - 45
Wall - floor
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger (PVC)
Available room sensors
Humidity, Timer, Pir
BMS - KNX
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
- Further Information
Airflow Duplexvent DV72 using Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Radial Ducting Kits
A Heat Recovery Ventilation System is Only as Good as the Ducting Used
Following years of experience in heat recovery systems, BPC Ventilation are now able to provide a range of high-quality kits that will provide a quiet and efficient system exceeding building control regulations and are suitable for any competent person to successfully install.
Our Quiet-Vent Radial Semi Rigid Ducting Kits combine the performance benefits of rigid duct and the installation benefits of flexible duct. They work by treating each room individually with a dedicated 75mm duct run from two distribution boxes (manifolds), for supply and extract air at the heat recovery unit.
Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Ducting Kits are the perfect choice for installing a MVHR Heat Recovery System as they provide huge performance benefits whilst dramatically reducing installation time
Order online and purchase our Standard Kit or call our sales and technical teams on 028 2827 5150 / +353 1526 7452 to upgrade your kit.
Key Kit Features
- Our Standard 75mm pipe is semi flexible, crushproof and with a smooth inner surface
- The round 75mm pipe is supplied in 50-meter-long rolls and takes more than 13 Kilonewton’s per square metre of pressure to crush it and can even be buried in up to 3 metres of concrete
- No noise transfer (talking, music etc) between rooms (As required and stated in the 2010 Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide)
- No noise generated by high volumes of air being pushed or sucked down ducting (common with branch systems)
- No joins in ducting so it cannot become dislodged if knocked or disturbed e.g. in loft spaces
- 70% Quicker and easier to install compared to traditional branch systems.
- Metal distribution boxes – very robust and durable, various sizes
- Can easily overcome site obstacles and can be worked through around joists with ease
- Fully cleanable and one of the only systems on the market that is - making it ideal for Heat Recovery System installations as it offers long-term Guaranteed Installed Performance
- Superior 100% airtightness as there is up to 85% less joins and any fittings use rubber seals
- Ideal for metal web and engineer joists
- SAP Appendix Q and Passive House Approved (classed as solid rigid on SAP)
Upgrade to our Premium ducting for the highest quality ducting - it is easier to bend and has an antibacterial and antistatic surface which inhibits mould and bacteria growth
Design and Supply
As leading heat recovery specialists our in-house designers can provide a comprehensive and bespoke design backed up with our technical experts that can answer any queries you may have.
Free delivery is included to any mainland UK or ROI address on orders over £200. We are one of the few specialists that can provide quick or priority dispatch to any location using professional logistics companies, we are able to deliver to any other location on request.
If required all products in the kits can be changed or altered to suit your specific needs before dispatch and if you do require extra materials, we will supply these to you at the same highly discounted rates.
Any products not required can be returned for a refund (excluding return delivery cost & restocking fee).
Installation and Commissioning
All systems on completion of the installation require commissioning to insure it is working as intended, BPC have a network of commissioning engineers or we can supply you with a DIY air meter including a commissioning guide.
The systems have been painstakingly designed to be suitable for any competent person to install but we also have a large network of installers if required throughout the UK and Ireland if required.
How Does a Radial System Work?
Radial ducting is the latest innovation on ventilation systems and can provide a quieter and more efficient ventilation system compared to solid rigid ductwork.
All our radial ducting options are a system of individual smooth bore pipes which are crushproof, semi flexible with zero air loss. Our Premium ducting has an anti-static and antibacterial lining which individually connects each room to a distribution box (manifold).
The distribution box takes mass airflow directly from the MVHR Heat Recovery Unit and allows lower rates to pass through to each individual room run eliminating noise transfer and increasing the efficiency of the heat recovery unit.
The radial ducting is designed to be installed below the loft insulation to provide a superior heat retention over pre-insulated solid rigid above the loft insulation.
Radial semi rigid ducting is suitable for any type of property; including timber framed houses, passive house approval homes and can be used in areas with limited access.
Our premium radial semi rigid ducting is available in both circular (75mm or 90mm) and oval (51mmx114mm) fittings.
Alternative Duct Options
As well as our radial ducting options, we can stock and supply Solid Rigid PVC, Galvanised Steel and Thermal EPP (foam) ducting if preferred.
- €201.71 including VAT Excluding VAT €168.09including VAT
- €14.68 including VAT Excluding VAT €12.23including VAT
- €86.41 including VAT Excluding VAT €72.01including VAT
- €42.65 including VAT Excluding VAT €35.54including VAT
- €36.10 including VAT Excluding VAT €30.08including VAT
- from €20.87including VAT
- from €298.32including VAT
- from €298.32including VAT
- €32.74 including VAT Excluding VAT €27.28including VAT
- €40.14 including VAT Excluding VAT €33.45including VAT
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight