Airflow BV400 Heat Recovery Unit & Radial Ducting Kit
Special Clearance Offer!
- Heat recovery unit suitable for medium and large houses
- Designed to provide essential ventilation and to save you money through its intelligent heat recovery facility
- Provides a cost-effective and environmentally friendly option for residential applications
- Supplied with the unit is a digital controller that can be used to pre-set the speeds to any required airflow within the performance range
- Meets the latest requirements of the Building Regulations ADF and ADL for whole house system ventilation
- Our kits contain everything you should require
All the Technical Things:
- Provides up to 93% thermal efficiency
- 4 x 160mm duct connections
- Maximum airflow rate: 475 m3/hr
- Airflow rate @120 Pa: 425m3/hr
- Suitable for apartments and houses up to 250m2
- Weight: 41kg
- Sound level @3m dB(A): 23-41
- SFP: 0.45
- Unit dimensions (H x L x W): 710mm x 725mm x 630mm
- Radial ducting is 75mm in diameter and comes in 50m rolls
- Radial ducting is antistatic and is antibacterial lined
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Airflow distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Ducting Kits
Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Radial Ducting Kit
Ducting Kit Contents (150mm) Part Number 8 Point 9 Point 10 Point 11 Point 12 Point 13 Point 14 Point 15 Point 16 Point 125mm metal extract valve MW124 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 6 6 125mm metal supply valve MW125 4 5 6 6 7 8 9 9 10 150mm pipework x 2 meter P150-2 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 150mm pipe connector C150 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 150mm 90' bends B90150 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 Metre foil backed glass fibre insulation INS22 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 150mm - exterior grille s/steel louvered cowl SSC150 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 Blauberg 75mm x 50 meter regular radial duct (75mm) RK75/50 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 6 90° Plenum with additional 350mm round pipe (Quiet-Vent) QV75PLEN90 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Blauberg sealing ring (pack of 10) (75mm) RL75 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 3 4 QV 6 pt top entry distribution box 150 spigot (75mm) QV75-06150TE QV 10 pt top entry distribution box 150 spigot (75mm) QV75-10150TE 2 2 2 2 2
- Technical Specification
Airflow BV400 Technical Specification
Airflow Duplexvent BV400
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Boost Switch control
Yes – on-off (optional momentary with use of timer module)
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ 100Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size M2
Max room extraction
Kitchen plus 7 extraction points
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
710 x 725 x 630
Yes 2 x G3
Yes – 100%
Sound level @3m db.(a)
23 - 41
Wall - floor
3 year -1-year motors
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger (PVC)
Available room sensors
Humidity, Timer, Pir
BMS - KNX
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight