Airflow Duplexvent BV400 Heat Recovery Kit
Complete DIY heat recovery system Kit of a Airflow BV400 MVHR unit with Quiet-Vent semi rigid Radial Ducting for a professional installation
Our Comprehensive DIY Kits have everything you should require to install a top-quality Heat recovery system to building control regulations.
Please note - You can purchase the heat recovery unit with or without the ductwork on this listing
This heat recovery unit and Standard semi rigid radial ducting kit meets the highest and latest Building Regulation requirements and are suitable for newly constructed homes and renovation projects
Please call our sales team on 028 2827 5150 / +353 1526 7452 if you would like more information about upgrading your kit
MAIN KIT FEATURES:
- Outstanding value for money Heat recovery system from Airflow
- Quiet and efficient system that is suitable for any competent or trades-person to easily install
- All products in kits can be changed to suit your specific needs
- Free delivery to UK Mainland or Ireland address, Worldwide Delivery is available
- Free Technical support by our in-house technical team (multiple telephone lines)
- Free design service, Our In-house designers can provide a easy to follow plan to building control standards with required air flow rates
- Commissioning, We have a network of commissioning engineers or we can supply you with a DIY air meter including a commissioning guide
- Installation, The systems are suitable for any competent person to install but we also have a large network of installers if required throughout the UK and Ireland if required
- Kits and products are in stock ready for delivery
- Any products not required can be returned (excluding return delivery cost)
- Any extra products required will be discounted to the Kit Price (excluding delivery)
- Price Guarantee - We will guarantee the lowest cost for this top quality system
Airflow BV400 Heat Recovery Unit - 90000660
Airflow Duplexvent BV400 is a heat recovery ventilation unit with state-of-the-art technology, this unit is suitable for medium and large size houses. BV400 is designed to provide essential ventilation to your home while also saving you money through the heat recovery feature. This system provides an environmentally friendly and cost-effective option for residential applications.
The Duplexvent BV400 achieves a specific fan power as low as 0.45 w/l/s. The unit provides up to 93% heat recovery, providing housebuilders and developers with significant reductions in Dwelling Emission Rates (DER). This unit meets the latest Building Regulation Document Part F 2010 and complies with Energy Saving Trust Best Practice.
Please note - You can purchase the heat recovery unit with or without the ductwork on this listing
- Airflow Heat recovery unit
- Heat recovery up to 93%
- Suitable for houses up to 250 m2
- Mechanical summer by-pass
- Internal humidity sensor
- Multiple control options
- Frost protection
- Low energy use
- Complete with digital controller
- Dimensions (HxLxW): 725 x 710 x 630(mm)
This unit requires 2 x G3 filters and an optional F7 filter
The unit is supplied with a digital controller. It can be used to pre-set the speeds of the unit to any required airflow rate
The boost can be achieved with a range of additional switches or sensors, including a momentary switch if used with a timer box
Integral Humidity Sensor
The unit features an integral humidity sensor that will increase speed if threshold is reached
Constructed of EPP with a powder coated steel cover
The unit has 2 x low energy, high efficiency EC motors
The unit has a universal design for left and right handing which can easily be adapted on site providing wide installation flexibility and creating “last minute installation solutions” for miscalculated project specifications.
The Condensate drain is fitted at the bottom of the unit, we recommend that you install a flexible connection between the drain and overflow pipe
Control and electrical connections are made on the inside of unit
In addition to a choice of compatible ducting systems a full range of controls, sensors, in-line silencers, floor/wall/ceiling inlet and outlet diffusers are available to complete the installation.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Airflow distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Ducting Kits
Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Radial Ducting Kit
Ducting Kit Contents (150mm) Part Number 8 Point 9 Point 10 Point 11 Point 12 Point 13 Point 14 Point 15 Point 16 Point 125mm metal extract valve MW124 4 4 4 5 5 5 5 6 6 125mm metal supply valve MW125 4 5 6 6 7 8 9 9 10 150mm pipework x 2 meter P150-2 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 150mm pipe connector C150 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 150mm 90' bends B90150 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 Metre foil backed glass fibre insulation INS22 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 150mm - exterior grille s/steel louvered cowl SSC150 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 Standard 75mm x 50 meter regular radial duct (75mm) RK75/50 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 6 90° Plenum with additional 350mm round pipe (Quiet-Vent) QV75PLEN90 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Standard sealing ring (pack of 10) (75mm) RL75 2 2 2 3 3 3 3 3 4 QV 6 pt top entry distribution box 150 spigot (75mm) QV75-06150TE QV 10 pt top entry distribution box 150 spigot (75mm) QV75-10150TE 2 2 2 2 2
- Technical Specification
Airflow BV400 Technical Specification
Airflow Duplexvent BV400
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Boost Switch control
Yes – on-off (optional momentary with use of timer module)
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ 100Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size M2
Max room extraction
Kitchen plus 7 extraction points
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
710 x 725 x 630
Yes 2 x G3
Yes – 100%
Sound level @3m db.(a)
23 - 41
Wall - floor
3 year -1-year motors
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger (PVC)
Available room sensors
Humidity, Timer, Pir
BMS - KNX
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
- Further Information
Airflow BV400 using Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Radial Ducting Kits
A Heat Recovery Ventilation System is Only as Good as the Ducting Used
Following years of experience in heat recovery systems, BPC Ventilation are now able to provide a range of high-quality kits that will provide a quiet and efficient system exceeding building control regulations and are suitable for any competent person to successfully install.
Our Quiet-Vent Radial Semi Rigid Ducting Kits combine the performance benefits of rigid duct and the installation benefits of flexible duct. They work by treating each room individually with a dedicated 75mm duct run from two distribution boxes (manifolds), for supply and extract air at the heat recovery unit.
Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Ducting Kits are the perfect choice for installing a MVHR Heat Recovery System as they provide huge performance benefits whilst dramatically reducing installation time
Order online and purchase our Standard Kit or call our sales and technical teams on 028 2827 5150 / +353 1526 7452 to upgrade your kit.
Key Kit Features
- Our Standard 75mm pipe is semi flexible, crushproof and with a smooth inner surface
- The round 75mm pipe is supplied in 50-meter-long rolls and takes more than 13 Kilonewton’s per square metre of pressure to crush it and can even be buried in up to 3 metres of concrete
- No noise transfer (talking, music etc) between rooms (As required and stated in the 2010 Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide)
- No noise generated by high volumes of air being pushed or sucked down ducting (common with branch systems)
- No joins in ducting so it cannot become dislodged if knocked or disturbed e.g. in loft spaces
- 70% Quicker and easier to install compared to traditional branch systems.
- Metal distribution boxes – very robust and durable, various sizes
- Can easily overcome site obstacles and can be worked through around joists with ease
- Fully cleanable and one of the only systems on the market that is - making it ideal for Heat Recovery System installations as it offers long-term Guaranteed Installed Performance
- Superior 100% airtightness as there is up to 85% less joins and any fittings use rubber seals
- Ideal for metal web and engineer joists
- SAP Appendix Q and Passive House Approved (classed as solid rigid on SAP)
Upgrade to our Premium ducting for the highest quality ducting - it is easier to bend and has an antibacterial and antistatic surface which inhibits mould and bacteria growth
Design and Supply
As leading heat recovery specialists our in-house designers can provide a comprehensive and bespoke design backed up with our technical experts that can answer any queries you may have.
Free delivery is included to any mainland UK or ROI address on orders over £200. We are one of the few specialists that can provide quick or priority dispatch to any location using professional logistics companies, we are able to deliver to any other location on request.
If required all products in the kits can be changed or altered to suit your specific needs before dispatch and if you do require extra materials, we will supply these to you at the same highly discounted rates.
Any products not required can be returned for a refund (excluding return delivery cost & restocking fee).
Installation and Commissioning
All systems on completion of the installation require commissioning to insure it is working as intended, BPC have a network of commissioning engineers or we can supply you with a DIY air meter including a commissioning guide.
The systems have been painstakingly designed to be suitable for any competent person to install but we also have a large network of installers if required throughout the UK and Ireland if required.
How Does a Radial System Work?
Radial ducting is the latest innovation on ventilation systems and can provide a quieter and more efficient ventilation system compared to solid rigid ductwork.
All our radial ducting options are a system of individual smooth bore pipes which are crushproof, semi flexible with zero air loss. Our Premium ducting has an anti-static and antibacterial lining which individually connects each room to a distribution box (manifold).
The distribution box takes mass airflow directly from the MVHR Heat Recovery Unit and allows lower rates to pass through to each individual room run eliminating noise transfer and increasing the efficiency of the heat recovery unit.
The radial ducting is designed to be installed below the loft insulation to provide a superior heat retention over pre-insulated solid rigid above the loft insulation.
Radial semi rigid ducting is suitable for any type of property; including timber framed houses, passive house approval homes and can be used in areas with limited access.
Our premium radial semi rigid ducting is available in both circular (75mm or 90mm) and oval (51mmx114mm) fittings.
Alternative Duct Options
As well as our radial ducting options, we can stock and supply Solid Rigid PVC, Galvanised Steel and Thermal EPP (foam) ducting if preferred.
- €201.71 including VAT Excluding VAT €168.09including VAT
- €28.81 including VAT Excluding VAT €24.01including VAT
- €14.68 including VAT Excluding VAT €12.23including VAT
- €86.41 including VAT Excluding VAT €72.01including VAT
- €9.22 including VAT Excluding VAT €7.68including VAT
- €3.46 including VAT Excluding VAT €2.88including VAT
- €5.76 including VAT Excluding VAT €4.80including VAT
- €42.65 including VAT Excluding VAT €35.54including VAT
- €111.70 including VAT Excluding VAT €93.08including VAT
- €38.92 including VAT Excluding VAT €32.43including VAT
- from €20.87including VAT
- from €303.74including VAT
- from €298.32including VAT
- €215.48 including VAT Excluding VAT €179.57including VAT
- €32.74 including VAT Excluding VAT €27.28including VAT
- €40.14 including VAT Excluding VAT €33.45including VAT
- €23.87 including VAT Excluding VAT €19.89including VAT
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight