Airflow Airflex 51x114mm x 20 Meter Oval Pipe - 90000255
High Quality Radial Oval Ducting 51mm x 114mm x 20meter
Minimum recommended bend radius - Horizontal 160mm - Lateral 315mm
Oval Ducting is suitable for installation below loft insulation, timber wall, concrete ceilings and cavity walls
This innovative system uses low resistance oval ductwork which connect each room to the heat recovery unit via an Air Distribution Box Mix and Match compatibility without any loss of performance with Airflex Pro and Quiet-Vent round 75mm Radial Ductwork with the use of transition pieces
- Size - 51mm x 114mm (20 meter Per Roll)
- Zero leakage ensures highest performance
- Only requires a 60mm void to ceilings
- Final connections mechanically sealed
- Could save you up to 50% installation time compared to rigid PVC / Metal Ducting
- Smooth bore with antistatic and antibacterial inner lining
- Reduces or eliminates noise transfer between rooms (crosstalk)
- High crushability (13 KN/m2)
- Sap Appendix Q listed
Please note that due to size this item requires packed and dispatched on a pallet - Free delivery on complete orders over £500
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Airflow distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight